Cost

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Prosperity Oaks

Prosperity Oaks provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Brookdale Living's Palm Beach Gardens, FL community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional independent and assisted living services, amenities, and opportunities we offer. And, the residents at Prosperity Oaks can rest assured that as their needs change, we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.

Optimum Life® and Celebrations provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches the lives of the residents of this independent and assisted living community, their families, and associates alike. Optimum Life® is a journey of self-discovery including services, features, and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life®, the mission of Prosperity Oaks is to encourage our independent and assisted living residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program filling the monthly calendar at Brookdale Living's Palm Beach Gardens, FL community with themed experiences, special events, and group activities that highlight different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.

Reviews of Prosperity Oaks

Posted by KSunshine October 16, 2014

My mother lived at Prosperity Oaks in the Memory Care over 2 years. She passed away with dignity, around people who loved her. She was very active and full of life. I visited my Mother several times a week. She was always well dressed. She went to the beauty salon once a week and her hair was well kept. The staff was very freindly and I knew they genuily cared for Mother. Putting my Mom in a facility was very hard for but Prosperity Oaks made it a little more easy. In the beginning I would go every day to visit because I was so nervous of what to expect. I was given the cell phone number of the one in charge and I was able to call anytime. My Mother had to go on Hospice and passed away soon after. I know I made a good decision when I chose Prosperity Oaks.

Posted by Judyboo September 09, 2014
1.0

I took my aunt out of the memory care unit of Prosperity Oaks after 8 months and it was not soon enough. My first introduction to Prosperity Oaks was very pleasant and the people seemed very caring but I soon found that what you see is not what you get. Communication between care givers and family members is not encouraged. I got no updates or inquires and trying to get through to someone to ask a question or get a call back got so difficult I had to file a formal complaint with Brookdale Living to get attention. Family and friends are not given the combination to the memory care unit which is unusual and it is not easy or prompt getting in or out. Things were continuously neglected, 2 missed doctor appointments and weekly hair appointments were never scheduled so when I came to visit (I live out of state) her hair was long, straight and white rather than short, blonde and curled like she always wore it. And she had grown a beard. There as a giant brown spot on her bedspread and they gave me spot remover to remove it myself. There was no toilet paper in 2 bathrooms. The last straw was a new $400 monthly charge for one medication (albuterol) that she needed only on an "as-needed' basis which was rare. When I asked what happens if she didn't need it one month, they informed me that she would still be charged. They also refused to justify it or supply the records of administration. I spoke to a lawyer who advised me to pay because it would be cheaper than fighting it and they can pretty much do whatever they want. I did pay close to $1000 for 2 months of a service that was way overpriced and barely needed. I checked other places for comparison and I couldn't find any that charge anything extra for albuterol treatments. It would have been much worse if I stayed. Like I say, this wasn't the reason I moved her, this was the last straw. Steer Clear.

Posted by Caring91559850 August 14, 2014
4.0

Caring at Prosperity Oaks is fine. The service is good sometimes and not so good at other times. Some staff members are better than others, but as a whole, they are very good. We have an apartment, and it is very nice. The dining area is very pretty, and the food is basically all right. We are very comfortable living in here, and we've made friends.

Posted by AEW June 19, 2014
3.0

We visited Prosperity Oaks. The rooms were very tiny, but we were pretty happy with the whole facility, especially for the assisted living. I like it because it's close to me. Several people from my condo have moved there from here, and they are happy there. I also have a friend, and she loves it there.

Posted by Caring85361050 May 30, 2014

My mother chose Prosperity Oaks and is currently working on it right now. Mom likes the layout and the fact that it kind of felt like a hotel and the apartments are fairly roomy. This seemed homey and more open. When we visited, the staff was very accommodating and very friendly. Their dining area seemed nice, and they have variety.

Posted by Caring81641750 March 31, 2014
4.0

I liked the location of Prosperity Oaks. The staff was excellent. However, the rooms were kind of small, like some of the others, though there were some that were larger.

Posted by Caring80591750 March 27, 2014
4.0

Prosperity Oaks is a very nice place, and I really like the location because it's close to where we live. I have good things to say about this facility, and I would have put my father-in-law here if he would just be cooperative. The facility is very clean, and people seemed to be enjoying themselves.

Posted by Jim75507350 March 19, 2014
4.0

My sister had a hip replacement and was placed in Prosperity Oaks for recovery. I thought it was a nice and clean facility. It looked pretty well organized. The staff had a good idea of what they were doing. They were sympathetic and they made sure we were comfortable. They take good care of my sister.

Her room was nice, clean and spacious. It was a pretty nice, large room. It had plenty of places to sit. My sister liked the food there. She didn't have any complaints.

They have sign up boards for different activities that they have. The activities are scheduled for the week. I like their nice walking path outside. It's good for the residents to walk and stroll.

Overall it is a good community environment for older people to get together and know each other. Everybody was pleasant.

Posted by Ellen21 February 01, 2014
4.0

The only one issue with Prosperity Oaks is that the rooms are way too small. Other than that, it's close to perfect it could have gotten. They had customized care plan, it was a nice layout, and the staff was very friendly. They have a very full schedule of activities. It looks like a nice place to me. It was an older facility, but I know they had talked about upgrading.

Posted by JoAnn6 December 30, 2013

I like Prosperity Oaks because it's very close to me about 8 minutes away. It’s a beautiful facility. If dad is there, he could bring in his dog. He would have a screen porch, a bedroom, a bathroom, a full kitchen with everything; living and dining area altogether. I love the pricing of it. If he needs more care, you just pay additional amount of money. The staff who gave me the tour was great and very helpful. The facility was just outstanding. It stands apart from anything else.

Posted by Patricia40 October 24, 2013

My mother lived in Prosperity Oaks before she passed away. She stayed there for 10 days. It was excellent for the little bit that she was there. Everybody was very sweet to her. The staff was just fantastic. They knew that she was in distress and they really looked after her with special care.

We picked out this facility because of the location and it was a beautiful place. It was just a mile away from my mother's youngest grandson and an hour and a half from me and her oldest grandson so we were there every day. Mother had a screen and porch and she liked to stay there. She had a nice-sized bedroom and she had her own furniture. There was a kitchen, a bath, and a nice door hallway. The main bathroom had a shower and a tub. It was quite luxurious but of course you paid for what you got. She had two levels of care and it ended up approximately $5200 a month.

They had a chef so they served gourmet food. You couldn't get the same quality for the price. They only charged $11 extra for my sister and I to eat there. They had a dining room on each floor. There was also a main dining room which was a little fancier, where you couldn't wear shorts or jeans or anything like that. Too bad my mother never got well enough to go down there.

Posted by Caring1192 October 15, 2013
4.0

Prosperity Oaks is in a lovely area. This facility is probably a choice that I would consider. They have programs come in for their residents in terms of activities. However, their staff is not as outgoing as I wanted them to be. Apparently, there is a turnover of the staff there and to me that means they're not happy. They also have Spanish-speaking workers that primarily have not much to do with their guests. Nevertheless, this facility should have an English class for them.

Posted by Ruth15 October 11, 2013

I liked the Prosperity Oaks. I looked at their rooms and walked around the facility. I saw that they had a library and different things available. I liked that they have assisted living and when you needed more care, then there's a memory care within the same place.

Posted by caring1461 September 26, 2013
4.0

We already chose one assisted living and he is at Prosperity Oaks. We chose it partly because I like the looks of it, but that wasn't only the major factor. I liked it because of the fact that they have a plan according to my long term health care policy. We had to have a nurse that we can call all night and that meant something to me. He has three lovely rooms and he has a small balcony. They have two dining rooms, one on the floor for assisted living and a large one downstairs and he can go either one and they have excellent food. I would exceedingly recommend this place. When hurricane Isaac came a few years back, they evidently had damage and they were able to renovate the lace and it was even lovelier. They have a concierge downstairs and we just call and ask whatever you want to ask and they feed you to the right people. It is extremely well done. I am very happy that they knock themselves out to please people. Every two hours they do observe people and that is important for assisted living.

Posted by February476 July 25, 2013
4.0

Prosperity Oaks is a great place. This place looks like a hotel. It had independent living, memory care unit, and assisted living. It's a nice facility although we had encountered some billing problems there like mom's telephone got disconnected and we never got the bill to our house. They give the residents three meals a day and the food was good. They clean their room and do their laundry once a week. They have activities. When I visited my mom in there, there was a lot of stuff going on. They had a World War II celebration.

Posted by Ava5 May 22, 2013
2.0

I didn't like Prosperity Oaks. It was huge for my father. Maybe the ones who start out there are much more independent and would be familiar with it, and then afterwards if they get older or more handicap in certain ways, they already know their way around.

After-dancing2-tiny.jpg
Posted by Viveca December 17, 2012

Prosperity Oaks is close to where I live. It's been very popular and it seems like it's a nice place. I toured and it look good. The staff is very friendly. They seem to take care of the people. I get mixed reviews about the food, but most people like it. They have a lot of activities going on, a calendar of things going throughout the day. They treat the people really nice. They have parties, music and dancing every night.

Posted by Video keeper December 16, 2012
4.0

Driving up to the facility through the palms gave you the feeling of going to a nice place, not a hospital atmosphere. I felt my parents were going to a respectable home. There were so many activities, personal services and dancing events that the people there all seemed happy. I was impressed with how the caretakers and medical personnel worked together. There place was comfy and roomy enough. They need a new elevator company though.

Posted by jordandean1 September 29, 2011
4.0

This is a nice somewhat older facility. It is fairly well maintained. They have recently renovated the elevators and seem to work hard to improve the physical building. The staff is very courteous and the activities and numerous and varied. The food is somewhat uneven in quality. The soups and salad are good the meat entrees are sometimes mediocre. The 1 bedroom 1.5 bathroom apartments are spacious and have a lovely design of the living space. It is also nice to have the extra half bath.

Posted by Mimi Totten August 03, 2011

My mother lived at prosperity oaks for 3 years and we both were very pleased. the building has both independent and assisted living which worked well for her. She could live on an assisted living hall for extra help, but still enjoy the company and facilities that was offered for the people that lived on the independent halls . She was very smart and had a sweet , fun, kind personality. She enjoyed the lovely dining room for dinners and conversations with friends. She enjoyed the exercise programs in the morning as well as bingo, trivia games,bridge games, and evening entertainment. Her favorite was the weekly butterfly club. The place was pretty and well kept.

Location of Prosperity Oaks

• General store
  • Hiking trails
  • Pool
  • Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Activities extra: Computer class

• Private services

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• We charge an entry fee
  • Lowest monthly rate: 2,540
  • Highest monthly rate: 5,850
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Minimum Memory Care Cost: 3,730

• We offer respite care (short term stays)

• Licenses: Assisted living Certification

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Get Details