Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of The Inn at La Posada

Posted by William2 September 13, 2012
4.0

The Inn at La Posada was above average. While we were there, we toured the facility and we sampled some food. The landscaping was amazing! Theres a couple lakes and the grass is well maintained. The amenities included a dining hall, a community area, a multi-purpose wooden floor room, and a couple other nice things. The food was average, and the menu was decent. The staff was very nice, and gave a great tour. In the end we did decide to put her here because the fees weren't too bad, and I really like the area it was located in. It was crazy close to the Gardens Mall, only a 5-10 minute walk! Also, the area outside was pretty well populated, and there was a lot of traffic, so you wouldn't feel lonely, but my grandmother really did not like all the noise and lights. That is the only reason I did not give this place a 5 star. Other than that it was a really great place, and everything was great! The employee who met with me and my grandmother was very kind and knowledgeable. The facility is well located in the heart of Palm Beach Gardens behind the Gardens Mall and close to her family

Posted by Avani Desai July 11, 2012

Posted by jordandean August 01, 2011
4.0

The employee who met with me and my grandmother was very kind and knowledgeable. The facility is well located in the heart of Palm Beach Gardens behind the Gardens Mall and close to her family. The guide showed us the facility. It is two stories and appears new and well maintained. They has a skilled nursing side and an assisted living section. The building is nicely decorated and well maintained. The staff seemed welcoming and spoke clearly. The food we sampled was good but not amazing. However it was better than other places we have tried. The common rooms were welcoming and the list of activities were appealing. My grandmother is contemplating moving here.

Location of The Inn at La Posada

Features of The Inn at La Posada

• Diabetic
  • Low fat
  • Low salt

• Spanish

• Pharmacy
  • 24 hour nurses: Onsite 24/7

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
Get-listed-tab-hhcec9e5d7f5