Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Century Oaks Oshkosh

Posted by sarahjeanz February 17, 2014

My grandparents were residents up until their passing. After being in a traditional nursing home with mediocre care my family decided to move them to Century Oaks and couldn't have been more pleased. They had dementia and just didn't get enough stimulation at the nursing home. The staff at Century Oaks is so caring and attentive. And the houses are very clean and inviting. During my grandparents final days there was a staff member at their side 24 hours a day which was great comfort to us for the times when we couldn't be there.

Posted by A Neice January 26, 2014
1.0

The place is nice but no hand washing aids and nothing for hand drying anywhere in the facility for employees other than two public bathrooms. In resident rooms, caregivers have nothing to wash hands with. Much of the food is frozen and heated in oven.

Posted by YoungestintheFamily October 13, 2012
4.0

The building was the first of two properties. The second was still being built. I was evaluating the quality of the CNAs as well as the atmosphere of the residents. I think most of the residents were happy with all of the activities provided and seemed to like the food very much. They had an opportunity to go outside and the ambiance in that part of town is gorgeous. There are lots of lovely trees in the fall that are changing colors. This would be a great place for my parents to put down for their future wishes. Easy access to highway 45 and 41 now that the road construction is done. I would highly recommend.

Posted by packattack September 14, 2011
4.0

My grandpa is a resident at Century Oaks assisted living home. Right from the beginning their staff was extremely friendly to my grandpa. My grandpa isn't use to change and doesn't necessarily care for it so he went into assisted living with a negative outlook. The staff made him feel right at home and allowed him to customize his room with Green Bay Packers posters to make him feel comfortable. The environment of the home was very comfortable and allowed the residents to feel right at home. Also, they provided a common area where residents could meet each other and play simple games. This happened to be the biggest benefit of the assisted living home for my grandpa. He always looked forward to interacting with some other residents and play a game of checkers. The specific nurse that was taking care of my grandpa was extremely friendly and learned very quickly the names of all of our family members. This allowed my grandfather to talk with her about his family and make him feel comfortable.

Location of Century Oaks Oshkosh