Cost

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Southland Suites - Ormond Beach

Southland Suites - Ormond Beach provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Reviews of Southland Suites - Ormond Beach

Posted by Lion22 August 04, 2014
1.0

Looks nice but......poor management. Way understaffed. Employee turnover is terrible. Few activities. Happy we moved Mom out.....sorry we did not do it sooner. Too expensive for what you get.

Posted by Ron25 May 30, 2014
4.0

The individual who assisted us at Southland Suites was very accommodating. She always called back and offered alternatives and suggestions as well. It was a bit large as far as the number of the residents, and the financial part of it was higher than what we were trying to manage. They seem to have a very nice dining facility, and it is quite large, and they have good selection. It's an older facility, but it's pretty clean and up to date. They have a nice and cheery atmosphere.

Posted by Caring73681650 December 20, 2013
1.0

Southland Suites was way too expensive. I don't know how they expect people to afford $4100 a month. The facility wasn't that great either. The rooms were small. We didn't meet many of the staff. I just met the first person who took us around and that was it.

Posted by Judy39 August 28, 2013
4.0

My husband is at Southland Suites and they are very good. The place looks clean and pretty. The staff are very helpful. The food is great. I think they just need more activities.

Posted by ssteve March 23, 2012
1.0

My mother was here for a year or so and it was not a good experience. At first, it was alright, but a change in management made it awful. They were medically negligent, and her things were always being taken. When she moved, money and other items were withheld, and someone else's old appliance was substituted for hers. Because her eyesight made her vulnerable, she was taken advantage of by staff and management, and I would NOT recommend this place to anyone. I wouldn't give them any stars at all but the building is nice.

Posted by hehill October 17, 2011
1.0

Mothers possessions, including her jewelry were stolen and never returned. On one occasion, this happened while she was hospitalized. Staff unresponsive to family.

Location of Southland Suites - Ormond Beach