Cost

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Horizon Bay - Orange City

Horizon Bay Orange City provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Reviews of Horizon Bay - Orange City

Posted by Caring87129150 June 19, 2014
4.0

We had my mom at Horizon Bay – Orange City. We chose this because it was closer to me and the facility is in good shape. The place is nicely maintained and active. She got a one-bedroom, and its ample for her. They upgraded everything, and so far it's very nice. They have a game room and an area where they play the piano and sit around to listen. They have a dining area where, if you want to bring family in, you can dine separately from the rest of them. I think they need to have more maintenance help because if anything needs to be done you have to wait a while because they only have one maintenance person taking care of the whole place.

Posted by Caring71949050 December 27, 2013
4.0

Horizon Bay is pretty good. They seem to take care of people pretty well. The food is really good, too. My mom is happy there. However, the only complaint that we have is that when she had a fall, they brought her to the emergency room and they did not notify us about it although they have my contact information.

Posted by Caring76457750 December 23, 2013
3.0

Horizon Bay has similar things with the one where I put my mother, but they're one of those that want to charge more money just to get in there. They're also more expensive. They have no pool in there. Their rooms weren't as nice and they didn't have a full kitchen. After we saw the rooms, we didn't do anything other than to look at it because I wasn't happy with the pricing.

Posted by LarryB1 June 12, 2013
4.0

My aunt is happy being in Horizon Bay. It's a nice facility. She likes it there. When we visited the place, we liked it right away. We questioned a couple of residents and they seemed to like it there.

Posted by Cathy5 June 24, 2012

I like this facility a lot. I was very impressed with everything in it. The place feels like home. This was the very first thing that I noticed when I entered the facility. All the residents I saw when I visited seemed happy, contented and relaxed. Their staff was very kind and friendly. This place could have been good for my mom but things changed as planned. She would not be able to live in assisted living type of environment at this point.

Posted by joyce4 May 09, 2012

Horizon Bay Assisted Living Facility is very nice. My mother has lived there for three years and loves it. She has a social life every day of the week. There are a lot of activities at her fingertips to take part in and enjoy with friends. She has a sense of security and feels safe and well looked after. No worries about whats for lunch or dinner. Beautiful dining room to choose whatever you would like to eat. Lots of friends. Very nice staff.

Location of Horizon Bay - Orange City