Cost

Accepting inquiries

From Emeritus at Victorian Court

Our Family is Committed to Yours.®

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Beautiful Victorian Style home on tree lined street. Close to main Hospitals: Pomona Valley, San Antonio and Kaiser Ontario and Kaiser Fontana

Reviews of Emeritus at Victorian Court

Posted by Curtis7 September 08, 2014
4.0

I thought Emeritus at Victoria Court was one of the nicest ones we saw. It was in an older style and it was like a Victorian house. I don’t know how many sizes of rooms they have. We saw one room and it was a little small for my parents.

Posted by Kathy92264550 August 29, 2014
3.0

Emeritus at Victorian Court was one of the places I've looked at when I was looking for a place for my mom. It's a very small place, but they try to make it a nicer looking place. The rooms were way too small -- that is why I was disappointed with this facility.

Posted by Kristina4 August 14, 2014
3.0

I visited Emeritus at Victorian Court. They were OK. The location was a big factor in my decision; it was too far away from my house. The staff was very cordial and very nice. I thought they had a good level of activity. I met their activity director, and he was social. I liked him. The rooms were probably a medium size; they were adequate. The main thing that I liked about them was all of the residents would wear the emergency pendant.

Posted by Caring24580850 July 31, 2014

Emeritus was a nice place and my impression was good. They provided transportation to go to the doctors and shopping. They also had a good dining room. They had enough parking spaces. It was a good place for people who were quite healthy. However, my husband needed more attention and care. If my husband was healthier, he could stay over there.

Posted by Caring60195650 May 11, 2014

We visited briefly with my cousin who passed away a couple of years ago. Although her stay at Emeritus was brief, I was very impressed with the staff and the level of care. She didn't stay there for a long period of time, so I can't say how it would be for a long-term stay.

The rooms were very clean. They're spacious and nicely decorated. I can't say I'm an authority on it. I just know that when we admitted her and she got checked into the room, they were very professional. They had qualified nurses who were taking care of her.

Posted by Caring080913 December 31, 2013

It's a very nice place, I really liked it. If there's a place I would go to, I would go right there. I just enjoyed it. I was there lunch time and the staff was busy taking care of the individuals. The food looked good. They're helpful, they're feeding them, bringing them where they'd like to go and they're taking care of them.

Posted by Veronica8 December 13, 2013
4.0

We visited Emeritus at Victorian Court and I would say that the place is very nice and clean. It's a very large place and it is a two-story building. The rooms available were upstairs and they were a little bit small. Although they do have elevators, but we really don’t like that for my mother-in-law. I don’t like their underground parking, but that's not real big deal. They seemed to have a lot of activities for the people. I think they are playing black jack when we got there. I was impressed by how much activities they have. The one thing I really like about it is that you could bring a pet. The people seemed happy. The staff was friendly.

Posted by Caring71771950 October 09, 2013

My mom stayed at Emeritus at Victorian Court for about a month. It's a wonderful caring place. It was very clean and the food was good. Any request I had, they took care of it. They were absolutely wonderful to me.

Posted by Tracy3 September 30, 2013
4.0

We chose Emeritus for my grandmother basically for its price and location. They had a good choice of food and good range of activities. The staff was really friendly and helpful. The facility was very clean and the grounds were well taken care of.

Posted by Valerie13 September 25, 2013

From what I saw, Emeritus at Victoria Court was a very good place. I only met one of the staff people and she was very helpful. The apartments are really nice. They also have a studio which is ample room-wise.

Posted by Caring71405450 September 25, 2013
3.0

Emeritus at Victorian Court was okay. It wasn't as nice as the other facility though. Their activities and amenities were probably the same; however, the environment wasn't as clean and tidy as I expected it to be. They need to work on their cleanliness issues.

Posted by JERRY14 September 19, 2013
4.0

My mother-in-law stayed in Emeritus for only a week. It was just a short-term situation. The place was very nice and very comfortable. She had her own room. The staff was very nice. They took care of my mother-in-law. They had activities for her. They got her hair done, took her out to the city area, did her nails, etc. The best thing about this facility was its availability at that time and its location. We also like the people there that took care of my mother-in-law.

Posted by Candle1 June 14, 2013
2.0

I found Emeritus on the internet. When I visited the place, I just felt that it was very depressing. It did not smell well at all. The food, I didn't taste it, but it looked awful and it just didn't smell good. The room that they showed to me was filthy. The colors are so depressing. It was dirty and smelled like cigarettes, so I left. I only saw the person that was showing me around and she was very nice and very helpful.

Posted by Caring8856 April 24, 2013

My husband and I visited Emeritus because we looked for a facility. It was clean, nice and close to our children. The apartments were cute. The staff who toured us was very courteous and pleasant.

Posted by weethawk June 29, 2012
3.0

The workers were generally nice, but it seemed to me there was not much going on for my Grandma. It seemed that she was constantly bored and had nothing to do, but she stayed because she knew it was helpful for her.

Posted by ASJ1 March 11, 2012
4.0

This location is right next to the Historic Route 66 and right across from Old Town Upland. It is in a Victorian style home. It is on about half of an acre or more and the inside is all well maintained. It offers many programs and has transportation provided. My grandma loves it there. She loves the staff and it looks like a friendly place to be. Each room has a tv and cable and there is also a living room area that has that as well. I am glad we put my grandma in there because it looks like a good environment for her to be in.

Posted by AmiR4663 January 09, 2012
4.0

This is an assisted living facility that looks like a Victorian style building in the front and a long stucco apartment style building in the back. They will be undergoing a renovation that includes the exterior and interior. I was able to walk in without being noticed and I wondered about alone; I could have walked into any room undetected. I walked past a group playing word bingo in one of the common areas and no one said anything to me. The dining room was ample and set up restaurant style with a varied menu posted at the entrance. Pets are allowed; a real plus. I was impressed with the emphasis placed on getting input from the residents by holding weekly forums. Unfortunately, the building takes up most of the space on the lot so there isn’t any room left on the lot for an outdoor garden area. The good news is that as a resident becomes more dependent on care they can stay put and transition into hospice care.

Location of Emeritus at Victorian Court

Features of Emeritus at Victorian Court

• Hospice care

• Companion suites: We do offer companion suites

• General store
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Lowest monthly rate: 1,995
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental

• We offer respite care (short term stays)

• Licenses: RCFE

• Technology extra: Emergency call system

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Get Details