Cost

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Westgate Assisted Living

Westgate Assisted Living offers compassionate senior care in Omaha, NE. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Westgate Assisted Living shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Omaha, NE.

Reviews of Westgate Assisted Living

Posted by Mary69901150 September 26, 2013

We visited Westgate and we saw that the facility was absolutely beautiful. The people there are absolutely wonderful. They are friendly, very informative, and they are just fantastic. Everything was clean. I would recommend this facility to others, but it's just too expensive for us.

Posted by SADDEN August 10, 2012
1.0

My mom is a 81 year old little lady. Some of the aides were rude to her in front of us. How do they treat her when we are not around?? We paid extra for assitance which amounted to a knock on the door. Help with showering. My mom refused which is fine. They should of let us know... she had not showered in 8 days. How long would they have let this go? Lazy to help her or to notify a family member. We all very involved with my moms life. When we asked questions they acted like we were bothering them. My mom was given a RX med she was not perscribed for a whole month. Dangerous and expensive. I didn't realize it until I got her pharmacy bill. HUGE MISTAKE!!! Price 5,000.00 -.400.00 for extra asstitance that she did not recieve-1000.00 for pharmacy. 6400.00 dollars a month to be disrespectful and given the wrong RX. I feel sorry for the residents living there that don't have a family member(s) watching out for them. Lastly the place smells very badly of urine!!!

Posted by richie88 April 14, 2012

Westgate Assisted Living in Omaha, Nebraska is a wonderful place for those needing a little extra care. My aunt Helen lived a very independent lifestyle before needing the care facility. She was so old that her husband had died thirty years earlier. Sadly she did not want to go so we had to trick her to get her there. For the first weeks she cried almost anytime we would visit her. After the initial shock she became well adjusted. The staff was mostly responsible for this transformation. They were caring and knowledable on how to acclimate someone in her position. They got her involved in activities and she quickly made new friends. The facilities, while not luxurious, are top notch. Everything is well maintained and clean. She had a shower that had easy access with a seat. Since her mobility was so limited she was having difficulty bathing before she arrived at the facility. On my various trips to the facility, often we would participate in games. Her favorite was bingo. She loved playing bingo at her church before she moved in. I think this gave her a little of her old life back to her. On other occassions we would watch movies together or eat in the dining hall. The dining hall was classy and complete with nice tableware. The servers were friendly and her meals were customized to her needs. I personally did not enjoy the food but they did have a nice variety. Then again, I was not the target audience of the cooks. All in all, Westgate Assisted Living is a wonderful place for those looking to enjoy their last years with dignity. They have won multiple awards in Omaha. I would highly recommend the facility to anyone seeking a good place for a loved one.

Location of Westgate Assisted Living