Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Brighton Gardens of Omaha

Conveniently located just minutes from the medical center, and with close access to the interstate and shopping malls, Brighton Gardens of Omaha is located within a park-like setting in the heart of Omaha, Nebraska. We pride ourselves in our variety of senior living and Alzheimer's care services, allowing us to meet the growing needs of our assisted living community. We are especially proud of our two dementia units that offer Alzheimer's care for those with early and advanced stages of the disease.

In search of senior living in Nebraska? When you choose Brighton Gardens of Omaha for assisted living and senior housing, you'll discover our beautifully landscaped courtyard and gardens, enjoy our fine cuisine, and have the opportunity to join an activity or social group. This senior housing community has an abundance of ways and the skilled nursing necessary for making your life enjoyable. Here you'll find an assisted living community that's committed to comfort and care, including: tastefully appointed apartment-style living, attractive and spacious community areas, and daily assistance from an attentive, caring, and trained staff. At Brighton Gardens of Omaha, we take care to consider your assisted living needs as well as your wishes.

Reviews of Brighton Gardens of Omaha

Posted by acaciabs February 04, 2013
1.0

My mother was in the skilled care rehabilitation area after a fall. She was given too many meds and was required to go to the hopsital due to this. Not a good situation, they acted like they didn't want her there. I know she was not an easy patient as she was in a lot of pain but overdosing on pain meds was not the answer.

Posted by annemcloskey June 30, 2012

My grandmother never once had anything negative to say about the community. She often praised the meals (which are not just a few items on a menu) as she was able to eat whatever she wanted on any given day. Her favorite activity, by far, was the active church group. She seemed quite happy during her stay, and every time I visited I was given the impression that she was being taken care of. It's not an uptight place, in fact the freedoms given to the citizens are outstanding. It's a great home for anyone who needs a little assistance but still craves the freedom of being an individual.

Posted by niceguymatt84 April 18, 2012
4.0

I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived at Brighton Gardens. I felt the grounds were well kept and the staff was very pleasant. I have been to other facilities in the past for family related matters and such, and Brighton just seemed to surpass them all. It did not have the air of sadness or the dimly lit hallways that a lot of facilities tend to have. My only complaint is that the food I sampled was rather cold and tasteless, but that may just be attributed to my younger age. All in all, I would definitely recommend Brighton Gardens to anyone that is looking for a safe and comforting place for a family member to reside.

Posted by niceguy January 07, 2012

I have been this facility many times as I live in the city and have my grandpa staying there. It is clean,well organized, welcoming, friendly and importantly most caring facility I have ever visited. I have visited other facilities in other cities as well, but this is the best by far. I thank everyone for caring my grandpa. I don't need to worry about how my grandpa is doing there as I have a good trust with them and they do care my grandpa like a family member. The staff are awesome and they provide everything to residents timely and treat equally. I am happy that my grandpa is under the most caring umbrella. I thank you very much to all the staff and Brighton Gardens of Omaha itself.

Posted by Caring174748 July 28, 2011

This facility is top notch. It is so beautiful to begin with and has all the ammenities of home plus more. It is clean and well kept up. The environment of the common areas are right out of a "Better Homes and Gardens" magazine.

The food is delicious. I eat with my parents at least once a week and never have had a bad meal. The chef used to own a resaurant in Omaha locally, so the food is like dining out, with fine china used each and every day.

Activities abound at this charming facility. There is something to do every hour of each day. Once I called my Mom and told her I was stopping by to visit and she said, well--we are just about to start "such and such activity" and we will have to see you later. I was like--WOW, she is so busy she does not always need company! This is a relief for our family to know that our Mom and Dad are having a good time where they live!

The staff at Brighton Gardens really care. They are very down to earth and really nice people. The house dog, just died recently, but Ellie was part of our family from the very beginning because we love pets. They will be getting a new house dog in time. They are still greaving Ellie's passing. All the care takers for my parents are wonderful! They pay attention to each and every person in the home.

My sister and I decided on placing my parents in this home originally because out of all the homes we checked into, this was the one home that we ourselves would want to live in. The staff treated us like they had known us for years. It was so welcoming in such a stressful time.

The facility serves all types of people, making availabe Assisted Living (that is where my parents are now) and also provides extended care for the elderly and for Alzheimer's patients. It truly is a well rounded place to call home for people that need the assitance as they age. I would live here in a heartbeat! WE are so fortunate that my parents are in great HANDS!

Posted by VikingsOrth June 01, 2011

Friend or relative of resident

When I found out my great-grandpa needed to be moved into assisted living, I was crushed. I love him very much and I didn't believe that anyone could provide the care he needs to my satisfaction. Luckily I was wrong. We took a tour of Brighton Gardens of Omaha and it was love at first site. Brighton Gardens of Omaha not only provides assisted living but a real community and a network of amazing people. The staff is one of a kind and removed any doubts I had about putting my great-grandpa into the hands of anyone else. I can sleep well at night knowing my great-grandpa is under the care of Brighton Gardens of Omaha.

Location of Brighton Gardens of Omaha