Cost

Starting at $2,695/mo.* - $2,745/mo.* (ALZ)

Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Emeritus at The Village

Our Family is Committed to Yours.®

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Reviews of Emeritus at The Village

Posted by Caring9009 September 25, 2013

My mom moved to Emeritus at the Village. The place is small, nice, and clean. They got really nice-sized rooms and the staff are friendly.

Posted by Bert1 September 10, 2013
3.0

Mom seems to be all right at Emeritus at The Village. She's been there for almost three months now. The physical surroundings are nice. They were reasonable in price, too. The management seemed to be really nice and they worked with us on our budget. Whenever you tell them something they seem to listen, but whether or not it's corrected is another thing. You have to really stay with them. I really think the management is trying to correct things.

Most of the staff seems to be nice. The only thing that I complain about it is they seem to have a problem keeping some of the other workers or aides do some work, and a problem with keeping a consistent schedule. They had some turnover there. I haven't seen many activities. They were supposed to have somebody to do that, so I guess they're still working on it.

But mom seems to be happy and doing all right. It was a new environment for her, but she's adjusting. I haven't received any real strong complaints from her. We visit her several times a week and make sure that she's getting the care. I'd say the people are trying there. I would recommend them but with some caveat. I think they might not have enough people.

Posted by Kaye2 July 11, 2013

What I didn't like about the Village was that their independent living, assisted living, and nursing home were all in the same building and they all eat at the same time. And, that's the only thing I didn't like about it. The food was wonderful. Everybody was wonderful.

Posted by richo1 June 22, 2013

My wife and I toured this facility and were very impressed with the set up and the Memory Care Unit wasn't too large and they plan activities for the residents to try to help stimulate them and to encourage them. It is a clean facility and the staff is very nice. The Community Director, The Nurse and Memory Care Activity Director met with my mother-in-law before we toured the place. We were impressed with how they interacted with her and how at ease she felt with them.

Posted by rizz September 11, 2012
4.0

Emeritus at The Village is a beautiful well maintained facility with an amazing warm staff. The facility is clean and sterile. The residents are active, happy, bright and alert. They are active with social outings, to the movies and art exhibits. The residents seem to really like the staff and there is a level of exceptional respect between the staff and residents. If you're looking for a safe and secure environment, this would be an amazing choice for a loved one. The menu is excellent and well planned with health choices. Request for favorite items is always welcome. In addition to all the other features, there is a central kitchen for all to use for baking and cooking. The rooms/apartments are large and nicely decorated. This is an active community for those who are more independent but may needs some assistance now and again. Pets are allowed and we found number of residents playing with them. Laundry to medication management is offered at reasonable price. Memory care program is available but I can't comment much on that. I think the facility staff is doing a good job and I recommend this for loved ones.

Location of Emeritus at The Village