Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Greenview Inn

Posted by Whitehead24 January 29, 2014

Just returned to my home in Virginia after moving my Mom into Green View Inn. I left with total confidence that this choice was the best possible for my Mother who can no longer live in her own home. After touring many facilities in the area, my mother chose Green View as her new home. She is being treated with dignity and respect. Her every need is being promptly addressed. The entire staff act as if their jobs are a ministry of service to others rather than a place of employment. My mother is being treated like royalty! She no longer spends her waking hours with concerns of keeping up a home, grocery shopping, meal planning and prep, housecleaning, laundry, utility bills, etc. instead her waking hours are spent in a safe place that provides new friends, daily activities, companionship, and all of her physical and emotional needs being met. I would challenge anyone who needs to place a loved one into assisted living to make an appointment to see for yourself what a beautiful place Green View Inn is to make your new home.

Posted by amarruegg June 27, 2012

When it finally came time for my grandmother to leave her own house and enter an assisted-living facility, a feeling of dread washed over the whole family. We did not want our grandmother to have to leave her own house, and we had heard all the horror stories of living at an assisted-living facility. We were wary of where we would send my grandmother, and we wanted the best possible place for her. We stumbled across the Greenview Inn in Green Ohio, which is the same city in which my grandmother lived. We took a tour of the facilities and soon decided that this is where our grandmother would reside. We were extremely pleased with our decision. The staff was extremely friendly. They always wanted to help and would assist with anything we asked for. The facilities were clean and very hygienic, it smelled very nice too! The residents were nice as well, and seemed eager to welcome any newcomers. All in all we knew that this was the right place for my grandmother to go, and she has been living there for about six months now and absolutely loves it! Even though she did not want to have to leave her home, she truly loves where she is at now, and has friends that she would have never met otherwise. Fantastic facility.

Posted by jmij April 18, 2012
4.0

My grandmother became a resident of this facility in 2010. The rooms are spacious and the decore of the shared living spaces is light and welcoming. They have a wide array of activities for the residents, like bingo, workouts, religious services, and performances. The food is also good and residents can often substitute for their favorites or other dietary needs. The staff is friendly and professional, and the facility accepts Medicare and Medicaid.

Location of Greenview Inn