Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Evans Park at Newton Corner

Located in Newton, Massachusetts, Evans Park meets the unique needs of residents with personalized service plans that include assistance with personal care, housekeeping, 24-hour staff, and three meals daily, as well as a wide range of social, cultural and wellness programs are included in the monthly fee. Evans Park provides Alzheimer's care, Assisted Living, and Respite care.

Evans Park has just completed beautiful renovations to the building and added our nationally recognized Harbor Program for the Memory Impaired.

If you love being at the heart of it all, Evans Park might be your perfect fit. Surround yourself with activity and friends, and be apart of our energetic community, where a bustling lobby marks life in our historic renovation of a 1905 hotel. Our architecturally rich setting sets the stage for carefree living, supported by a 24-hour care team and a wide variety of social, cultural, and wellness programs.

Reviews of Evans Park at Newton Corner

Posted by Michael33 October 22, 2013

Evans Park was very nice but I think we favor the more independent living because we're not in that much need of a physical or psychological assistance. I found the people living there happy but they seemed a bit more disabled than the people in the place we're in now. We felt that we would be a little bit out of place because we had much less disability. The person who showed us around was very nice, friendly, warm, helpful and informative. I was quite impressed with the place. It seemed very nice, very clean and new but not suitable for us.

Posted by Ian3 July 25, 2013

My dad is staying now in Evans Park at Newton Corner. So far everything has gone really well. I just helped him transitioned a little bit there. The facilities are great. The food there tastes really good. He got a one-bedroom little apartment with a kitchenette, a freezer and a sink. It also has a bathroom and a bedroom. People working there are also very nice. So far our experience with Evans Park has been pretty good.

Posted by PKrugman November 02, 2012
4.0

The facility itself is very clean and spacious. The rooms and common spaces are always well lit. I was also impressed with the demeanor of the staff there. Everyone was kind and very polite. They seemed to bend over backwards anytime anyone had any concerns or desires.My friend's mother looked like she was enjoying her stay there a lot. She had made many friends in a short amount of time. The community there seems to put a great emphasis on actually building up the community rather than just being a place to stay for people. There are many activities both within and outside the facility.More importantly, at least from my point of view, is the location of the facility. It is not stuck out in some suburban or rural area, but is rather very close to the heart of Boston. Everything is easily accessible, and anytime anyone wants to go out on a day trip or just take a walk about town, they can do so. The facility itself is far enough away from the hustle and bustle of the big city, but residents want to go into the city, it is a mere 20-minute train ride away.

Posted by peter sean July 10, 2012
3.0

I was touring miscellaneous facilities for a possible place for my grandmother who needed more assistance with her day to day needs. The only thing that I struggled with was the cost of the facility - which ranged from 2500.00 - 5000.00 per month depending on what was needed by staff. Evans Park at Newton Corner provided with lifestyles, housing, care and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs and care in affordable budget. The rooms are average size studio apartments complete with kitchenette and a bathroom well designed for handicapped people. The bathroom even had a radiant heating system in the ceiling to keep one warm after bathing. Although the apartments have a kitchenette, there is a dining room where 3 meals a day are provided. They also offer special housing and care options for those who require assistance with the activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and dispensing of medications. The staff is extremely keen to look after the residents and offer them a home like environment. I met few residents who showed utmost satisfaction about the facility. It is a better place to accommodate old people.

Location of Evans Park at Newton Corner

• Hospice care

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• General store
  • 24-hour security gate
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym, Country kitchen

• Tai chi
  • Activities extra: Computer class

• Private services

• Staff patient ratio: Variable staffing due to resident acuity
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 55

• Licenses: Assisted Living

• Technology extra: Emergency call system
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living
  • We offer financial aid