Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Home Place of New Bern

Home Place of New Bern offers compassionate senior care in New Bern, NC. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Home Place of New Bern shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in New Bern, NC.

Reviews of Home Place of New Bern

Average Rating: 5.0 based on 1 Review

Home Place of New Bern
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Caring69875650 April 26, 2014

I have visited Home Place. It's not very big. It seems to have a very personal staff, and they were very good at explaining things to me. I go there to a support group, so that's the one that I would be most interested in. It's very attractive, very clean, and seems that the staff is very happy, and I was very pleased. I know that they have a bus that takes them around, and they have in-house things going on.

Location of Home Place of New Bern