Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

From Empowerment Living Services

Adult Family Home ELS operates three adult family homes in the Fox Valley. One of the homes is located in Oshkosh, and two are located in Neenah. All of our adult family homes offer 24 hour care, as well as one-on-one support for residents who need it. We have 24-hour staffing available with both awake-shift and sleep-shift options. ELS staff provide all needed transportation for our residents. We provide our clients help with grocery shopping, meal prep, medication management, cleaning, money management, community integration, and health and medical care management.

All ELS homes are clean and well maintained. We take pride in our properties, so our residents can too. All of our adult family homes offer cable TV, free long distance, central air conditioning, private bedrooms, great outdoor space, stylish décor, and on site washer and dryer. We have professional lawn care and snow removal, as well as professional maintenance services.

Reviews of Empowerment Living Services

Empowerment Living Services
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by mrswlmii1 November 28, 2012

The facility that I visited was very nicely decorated. My friend seemed quite at home where he was living, and his staff seemed to genuinely enjoy working with him. Everyone was happy and in a good mood when I visited; his apartment was clean, bright, and homey. I appreciated the fact that he was happy to be living there, and that everyone enjoyed their time spent with him. He had lots of food and snacks, and he was proud to call the facility his home. When I went to the other facilities that were ran by this company, they too were nicely decorated and very clean. It was easy to see that the owners and employees cared about the facilities and most importantly, the people living there. None of the facilities were obviously an assisted living type setting, meaning that they all felt like a regular home, which was important for the "clients", including my friend who lives there. They are allowed to have pets, and take part in lots of outings and activities. Each facility had cable and internet, including the availability of computers to use if possible.

Empowerment Living Services
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by mrswlmii February 05, 2012

Empowerment Living Services is a small company that owns and operates 6 family-style group homes in the area. The houses are well maintained, and offer amenities such as cable and internet access, phone access including long distance, individual rooms, 24 hour staff, and laundry facilities on site. All of the clients seem happy and comfortable in their surroundings, and the staff all seem to really care about the clients. The houses are all in good neighborhoods with large yards. Some of the facilities are apartments, and the apartments are also well maintained and offer the same amenities. All clients receive attention to their own specific needs, and one-on-one staff provide client-specific outings. Outings are attended almost every day, and include shopping, going to parks, and visiting water parks and zoos. Empowerment Living Services owners and employees provide assistance with every day tasks which clients cannot do themselves, including cooking, cleaning, and hygiene tasks, and help to transition clients who are able to live on their own learn how to take care of these tasks.

Location of Empowerment Living Services