Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Provision Living at Hermitage

Posted by caring3456 October 23, 2014
3.0

This place is okay. Food is like hospital food. If you have a problem don't go to the director she might get an attitude with you. Oh and that black mold in there fish tank in there MC unit is really the best. Just saying I will be looking for another place that will respect people.

Posted by Patricia94901250 September 30, 2014

I’m in Provision Living at Hermitage. They’re very caring, and they have lots of activities and pretty good food. The cottages are 1060 square feet, but there is plenty of room. I moved from a 2600 square foot home into this, and I just thought this was going be terrible because I was gonna feel so trapped. And it isn’t that way at all. The ceilings are really high, the rooms are very good sized, and they’re very nice. I would say the security is pretty good too. The only negative I have is the maintenance. I think we could use another maintenance person in addition to the one we have. I really like it here.

Posted by caring12345 August 22, 2014
3.0

This place was a great place at first. But they got a new director just seems clueless on this business. I never seen a place that ran out of stuff like this place. One week they had no coffee no orange juice and they even run out of cereal. That's why I'm moving my dad out. I hope things change soon. Like I said I use to love this place.

Posted by Caring1793 May 11, 2014
4.0

I like the friendliness of the staff at Provision Living at Hermitage. They were very helpful. They walked us through and answered questions. They even asked about Mom. Some of their rooms were nice, but some of them were just adequate. With regards to activities, they had everything from bridge to book club, and those are the kinds of things that my mother is interested in.

Posted by caring0718213 July 24, 2013
4.0

Provision Living at Hermitage was nice, there were little houses that had garages and screened in porches at the back. They had a lovely party room, and they had a room where the independent living residents can eat on their own apart from the assisted living residents which was nice. They can bring a bottle of wine for dinner. The thing they didn't like was the quality of the food, they thought the walls were thin, and mom didn't like the carpeting.

Location of Provision Living at Hermitage

Features of Provision Living at Hermitage

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library