Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Morningside of Belmont

Morningside of Belmont offers compassionate senior care in Nashville, TN. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Morningside of Belmont shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Nashville, TN.

Reviews of Morningside of Belmont

Posted by Caring73845050 September 25, 2014
4.0

Basically, we have been pleased with Morningside of Belmont. My mother has been living there for almost three years. Sometimes they are understaffed. The good thing is the aide that helps my mother daily is fantastic, cordial, and helpful in every way. They have the most cheerful staff I have seen in the area. Their LPN is around 24/7. Aside from that, I think their food is above average for institutional food. They also have a wide range of activities. Mostly, they have music, games, book studies, and bible studies. They usually invite the family on holidays and parties.

Posted by Arl52 January 13, 2014

I looked at a bunch of facilities around Nashville for my dad last year. I chose Morningside because it was priced very competetively for the quality of service they offer. Not all facilities have receptionists at the desk 24/7. They do - and they're friendly, kind and helpful and seem to know all of the residents' names. There's also a nurse there at all times. I like that people congregate or sit and read in the lobby. It keeps things lively. There are lots of activities, entertainment and special events going on for those who are able or want to participate. My dad is 93 and very hard of hearing, so he doesn't. But, he loves to see the staff's smiling faces and to go down for his meals. The caregivers are helpful and kind. When I have a question or concern, the staff and administration always addresses it. I feel that my needs are valued, as well as my dad's. And for those of you who are caregivers, that's so precious. My dad's apt. is a perfect size. It was freshly painted and clean when he moved in and the handymen helped me to customize it. They even replaced the tub with a walk-in shower. I'm so happy that i made this choice for my precious dad.

Posted by Teresa Proctor January 13, 2014
4.0

Almost a year ago, my parents moved to Morningside. Sadly and to our surprise, my mother died within two weeks. From top to bottom, the staff helped us through what could have been a terrible transition. their concern for us has been very special, and I would recommend their care. Within minutes of Vanderbilt and Baptist/St. Thomas Hospitals, the location is excellent. Physical therapy is in house, and a nurse is on site 24/7. Belmont University is next door, and the Program Director has developed a nice relationship with this neighbor. Transportation and outings are provided and encompass many activities. If you're familiar with the total person concept, that is their goal. All of this has helped to make our transition a smoothe one, despite the loss of my mother. To be able to praise a facility during such a tough time, speaks to its quality.

Posted by Baupchurch January 09, 2014

Our family visited many assisted living facilities before choosing Morningside of Belmont for our Dad. He has been there almost 2 years now and is thriving. He, and we, are pleased with the facility and especially the caring staff. He enjoys the food as is very busy with the many activities offered. He loves being in the lobby visiting with other residents. We would recommend this facility without any hesitation.

Posted by eddie4817 January 03, 2014
3.0

My mother has been at Morningside for 18 months. I could not be more pleased with the care that she is receiving. Whether it is the caregivers, the dining room services, or the nursing services, there is nothing that I would want to change. I have recommended the facilities to several people, and will continue to do so.

Posted by comforting04 December 31, 2013
4.0

We have no problem at Morningside of Belmont. They room is clean, adequate, and with good air-conditioning. The ladies are very nice. The food is not great, but it's acceptable. The experience has been fine.

Posted by rbradely October 13, 2013

We visted this facility last month looking for a place for my grandmother. And had heard good things about there reputation so we thought we would look around. No here we are 32 days later and absoulty love it. My grandmother has meet some interesting people and love the staff. I could not recommend any other place. Morningside has been a breath of fresh air for me and grandmother.

Posted by Barbara70104650 September 10, 2013
4.0

Morningside was a very nice assisted living place and I would have chosen that but unfortunately, we needed more of an independent living. The location was also good and close to my home. The rooms were nice and of different sizes depending on your capacity to pay. They have wonderful activities and it was more medically oriented. The food is good.

Posted by David31 July 30, 2013

Morningside is a very nice and well kept facility. It is located in a very good location. They got good activities. My mom thought the place is too good for her. The facility is good. We spoke to a number of people in charge and they are very accommodating. They were very interested in helping me in any ways. They offer many services. I would recommend this facility.

Posted by caring0002 June 26, 2013
4.0

The people at Morningside were nice and very helpful. The place was fine. It was great. I went into one room and it was very clean. The room itself has enough space. The area where residents were sitting was not large, but it was adequate for everybody. One downside with the facility is that they would get more costly because they would charge people based on each thing that they need.

Posted by cooneye2002 June 19, 2013
1.0

I visit a friend at Morningside of Belmont. Over the past year or so I have seen it decline. I see residents needing assistance and no on seems to care. I eat there on occasions and I have seen a dramatic change there. It seems there is a lot of employee turnover. I see new employees and next time they are gone. You rarely see management. I could not tell you who is in charge. I would tell a looker to look somewhere else.

Posted by vfuller March 08, 2013

I moved my aunt into the this facility about 3 months and it has been a God send for our family. She always has thing to do and the are very involved with her care. I can not begin to say how impressed we are with this facility. I would defiantly recommend Morningside :)

Posted by Mary F1 February 11, 2013
3.0

Morningside of Belmont is a fairly nice facility. But it's very crowded. People are running down the lobby a lot. It looks like everybody's down the lobby in their wheelchairs and reading. There's just too many people for the space in the facility, and it was more crowded than a college dorm. So that was a turn off. The nice thing about them is that they are located in a good area.

Posted by srn1953 July 23, 2012

I visited Morningside of Belmont to perform for the residents and I was pleasantly surprised at the beauty of the facility and the amount of activities that are available. They offer both independent living and assisted living residences, depending on the type of care that is needed. This facility is located in the heart of Hillsboro Village, which is a great area of Nashville. The building itself is very attractive, and the food is great. It seems to be designed for people who wish to stay active as long as possible, there is an exercise room as well as many scheduled activities. The residents seem quite content with the service and the level of assistance is customizable. There are several different floor plans available, some are perfect for couples while others are designed for single living. I was very impressed with Morningside of Belmont in Nashville, it looks like an ideal place to live.

Posted by Cassie2 June 02, 2012
4.0

Personally, I felt that the facility was run very well and took the opinions of those living there very seriously. When I first came up to the building there were chairs to sit all around outside. On the inside there was a lounge area and a backyard to sit around also. They had a room for "parties" which they try to do at least once a month, such as a "luah". The faculty seemed to be very caring and know everyones names. I thought that this was a nice personal touch. When some of the people living there wanted to go for walks, they would set up a time with a faculty member and go with. I think that this is extremely helpful because elderly should always be moving. The rooms were of good size and seemed to have everything they needed. They could even be slightly decorated to make them feel more "homey". The people living at the facility seemed to enjoy it as well and always had a smile on their faces.

Posted by Eileen1 May 12, 2012

It's a very clean place. The earliest age and up can basically have their own room. They don't have to share with anyone. All meals and snacks are included which is very nice.

Posted by Judith1972 September 29, 2011

My mother went to live at Morningside of Belmont about a year ago. I know many seniors resist going into an assisted living facility, but my mother was excited because she knew she would meet new people but still be independent. Since she moved in here, she is a different person. We joke that she has more of a social life than her kids! The facility has a great exercise program, and the food at the restaurant is really delicious. We also love that Belmont College is so close. My daughter attends school there, so it is easy for her to swing by and pick my mom up or visit with her. The caregivers are friendly and helpful, but they have never made mom feel like she couldn't do something on her own. She has diabetes, and they make sure she takes her insulin shots as she is supposed to. Overall, we couldn't be more happy with the quality of care she has received here. I would highly recommend Morningside of Belmont.

Location of Morningside of Belmont

Get Details

• Get a quote
  • Learn about payment options
  • Make an appointment

By clicking the above, you agree that Caring.com may contact you about senior housing and/or home care services in a variety of convenient ways including by automated call technology at the phone number(s) you provided. You understand that you don’t need to consent to receive these types of communications in order to obtain any goods or services—and you can always call us at (800) 973-1540. You also have read and agree to our" Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
Get-listed-tab-hhcec9e5d7f5