From the Provider
Vi at Bentley Village is an upscale Type A continuing care retirement community located in Naples, Florida â€“ just a bike ride away from Floridaâ€™s Gulf Coast beaches. Located on 156 acres, the community includes a private, 18-hole golf course, tennis and bocce courts, pools, clubhouses and much more.
The community is near other championship golf courses, fishing, waterside shopping, world class restaurants and cultural attractions. The Naples Municipal Airport is a short drive away, as are attractions at Lovers Key State Park, Fort Myers Beach, and Cape Coral.
At Vi at Bentley Village your entrance fee and monthly fee include the cost of your home, chosen from one of our 19 one bedroom, two bedroom, two bedroom plus den or coach home plans. And when you move into Vi as an Independent Living resident, care is a part of your residency agreement. Your monthly fees do not increase as a result of moving to our care center for Assisted Living, Memory Support or Skilled Nursing care services. Your only extra costs are for additional meals and ancillary items.
The Vi family of communities consists of 10 continuing care retirement communities (CCRCs) located in six states across the U.S. In 2012 we celebrated our 25th anniversary as a developer, owner and operator of residential communities for older adults. We also maintain a commitment to financial stability at all of our locations, and with our final construction loan paid off in 2011, all CCRCs are now free of third party debt.
- Scheduled maintenance and repairs for your home
- Building maintenance
- Lawn care and landscaping
- Weekly light housekeeping of your home
- Weekly laundering of linens and towels
- Personal laundry and dry cleaning services available at an extra charge
- Healthful meals developed for the nutritional needs and flavor preferences of older adults
- Dining program oversight provided by our certified dietary manager and our certified executive chef
- Seasonal menus and nightly specials
- Foods prepared by chefs who have received customized training provided by the Culinary Institute of America on nutrition, healthy cooking and baking techniques, flavor dynamics, and food and wine pairing
- Available wine list
- Club-style restaurant with table service
- Cocktail lounge
- Catering available for private parties and events at an additional cost
Parking and Transportation
- Garage parking for each residence
- Valet parking available until 9 p.m. at community clubhouses
- Scheduled transportation for shopping, outings, and appointments
Salon and Spa
- Coral Reef Salon with full spa menu of services including cut and color, styling, manicure and pedicure, and massage
- Salon and spa services available at an additional charge
- Gatehouse staffed 24 hours a day to welcome residents and register guests
- Philips LifelineÂ® alert system in each residence
- Notary public available by appointment
- Reading areas stocked with books and magazines
- Computer center with high-speed Internet access
- Billiard, card and game room
- 250-seat auditorium
- Rooms available for parties and celebrations
- Social spaces throughout the community area
- Landscaped grounds and courtyards
- Lakes and outdoor seating areas
- Plant House
- Sidewalks throughout our 156-acre community
- Dog park nearby on Barefoot Beach
- Neighborhood-like setting where many homes have front or back yards
- Pets 30 pounds and under are welcome
- Comfortable hotel-like rooms available by reservation for overnight guests at additional cost
- Staffed by a registered nurse available for immunizations and confidential health consultation
- Scheduled routine health screenings
- Care coordinated with your personal physician
- Access to health care resources and classes
- Equipment including treadmills, bicycles and weights for strength training and cardio fitness
- Fitness instruction and classes, including aqua fitness and Tai Chi
- Personal trainers available
Pool and Whirlpool
- Heated pool for lap swimming, instructor-led aqua fitness classes, and relaxation
- Therapeutic whirlpool
- Poolside patio
Golf, Fishing and Outdoor Sports
- Private 18-hole golf course, putting green and pro shop
- Stocked fishing lakes
- Tennis, bocce, shuffleboard and croquet courts
- 12 miles of walking paths
- Choice of 1 or 2 bedroom, or free-standing coach homes
- Cable and phone ready
- Emergency call system
- Kitchen and dining area
- Temperature control
- Patio/balcony on all units
Lifestyle opportunities include:
- Cultural outings
- Book and special interest clubs
- Celebrations and socials
- Fitness classes for all levels and interests
Community services and amenities are subject to change.
Reviews of Vi at Bentley Village
Average Rating: based on 1 Review
I visited this facility
We visited Vi at Bentley Village assisted living facility as an option for my friendâ€™s mother in the Naples region. The lovely nearby lake really made the building look nice, like a high-end condo
The grounds were well kept, for golfing, parties and other social gatherings. The park-like setting had many trees, benches and walkways for seniors to enjoy safely. The outdoor pool had lots of lush greenery around it which made it seem like a resort.
The spacious windows let in plenty of light which made the place seem even bigger than it was.
The private units were very well-designed and spacious. Each one comes with either an open or screened in patio or balcony where residents may enjoy beautiful views.
The fitness center had the latest equipment and they also offer instruction and classes.
The dining rooms were very elegant, but still comfortable, as were all of the activity rooms and lounges. The library was stocked with many great books. The food was what you could find in a five star restaurant, with service to match.
The residents looked like they were all active and occupied with an interesting activity.
The planned outings include visiting many local restaurant favorites and numerous cultural venues.
This is a very well thought out senior community, with everything a person could need. The decor was stately, but not stuffy. Definitely one of the better facilities we've seen in the region. Anyone interested in a beautiful place to live should check it out.
Location of Vi at Bentley Village
Features of Vi at Bentley Village
- Year built: 1992
- Entrance fee: Starting at $201,000
- Minimum Cost: 2,360
- Ownership type: Private for profit
- Contact name: Manager: Ann Walsh - Sales: Joe Chambers
- Current management since: 1992
- Nearby shops entertainment: Yes
- Ownership: Vi
- Rate increase: Evaluated Annually