Cost

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Homewood at Naples

Homewood at Naples provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer's care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

*Clare Bridge Crossings at Homewood Naples has just broken ground and will be opening this summer.

Reviews of Homewood at Naples

Homewood at Naples
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Caring90092350 July 31, 2014
4.0

We chose Homewood at Naples because of the location, price, and in-home care with doctors who could visit my mom there. It is very clean. She is in their memory section, which is the Clare Bridge. They had it locked down, so you can't wander around and get lost.

Homewood at Naples
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Lovely Lourdes July 24, 2013

I went to visit Homewood at Naples because I looked for a place for my ex-husband when the time came that he would need to stay in a facility. There was a wonderful person who greeted me and showed me around. She explained things to me and occasionally they called and asked how things were going. The rooms were spacious and they had a special floor for people with Alzheimer's. They also had one floor for nursing care, people who were still driving and for different stages of caring. The whole place just looked nice and well-taken cared of. The whole experience was absolutely wonderful and I would recommend this place.

Location of Homewood at Naples