Cost

Accepting inquiries

From Emeritus at Naples

Our Family is Committed to Yours.®

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Assisted Living Facility #9471

Reviews of Emeritus at Naples

Posted by Caring77434550 March 21, 2014

Emeritus Naples responded very quickly to my wanting to visit. I like the personnel. I found out that they would be willing to transfer the community fee that mom paid in Fort Myers. That was $5,000 and I'm not going to lose that. So we moved her in November. They turned turned out to be a great place. It's a lovely facility, the food is outstanding, there are a lot of activities, and it's very clean. I can't say anything negative about the place. It's wonderful.

You can tell that the staff really love what they do. They're very warm and friendly. I'm amazed at how they all know my mother's name as well as my name. They're excellent. They really bend over backwards to help my mother in any way they can. I have no problem with the room. It was very clean and they repainted it before Mom was in. Anything we want to change, they change for us. It has a very nice space.

They have jigsaw puzzles, card games, a happy hour, a lot of musical entertainment comes in, church services and Bible studies. My mom has gone swimming twice. They have shopping trips, too. I like that the doctors come in, so I don't have to take mom to the doctor. The nursing staff is outstanding. They'll take them out to eat if they want to sign up to go to a restaurant. They take them to the dog track, even the casino. The activities are really unlimited.

I like the warm and friendly staff. They really ask a lot of questions about my mom, and ask her a lot of questions as well. I felt like they really got to know her. She can also go downstairs anytime she wants to go eat from 7am to 7pm. That was a big decision as well.

Posted by Helen32 January 30, 2014

I'm currently at the waiting list of Emeritus at Naples. I chose this facility because it’s the best; it’s the nicest. It's very clean and well organized. The staff and the residents are very friendly and very warm. I know they have a lot of activities there.

Posted by Acacia January 12, 2014

Naples Assisted Living is nice and very clean. It's like going into a hotel when you walk into the front. People there are helping the elderly. They got a place where they could get their hair done, a beauty salon, and guys have their own little barbershop. They have a bingo room where they also play cards. It's pretty neat. They have a little bus that comes in to pick them up to do the groceries and their shopping. They have apartments in there where people could cook.

They have people that clean their apartment and they'll even do their laundry for you. They were great but everything was full. Also, I have a little dog and that's my baby; I would never leave my baby. I would definitely recommend this place, especially for people who don't have dogs or cats.

Posted by Caring82033750 December 30, 2013

My mother found Emeritus at Naples so everything is fine now. She is in what I think called Emeritus now. The facility seems nice. Also the staff there seems nice as well. My mother likes this facility and that's what I like best actually. It was a relief that she likes it there. So if my mother likes it, then it must be five and a half stars.

Posted by Jaggo October 30, 2013

The facility, formerly Merrill Gardens, is located in North Naples. It is a beautiful ALF and also has independent living as well. When my parents moved in last year my mother required Assistance and my Father was Independent. They permitted them to live in the same apartment despite each receiving a different level of care! This was our primary reason for choosing this facility as most places separate ALF from independent living. My parents would have been separated. My father passed away this past December. Emeritus staff were with us kindly supporting us throughout his brief illness and their kindness continues since his loss The staff are caring, knowledgable and kind. The surroundings are clean and well cared for by a loving staff. As a critical care nurse with 20+yrs of experience I have felt comfortable knowing the staff are caring for my loved one.

Posted by Janice20 September 27, 2013

The thing I liked about Merrill Gardens is that it was very bright, open, and there were a lot of residents that are interacting with each other. They looked very friendly and they told me it's a nice place. It's clean and fresh. I also like that you don't have to be in the dining at a certain time for the meals. You can order foods for breakfast and dinner and I really like that. The rooms were big and it's worth it for what you are getting with the amount of money that you are paying. The facility is also right across NCH Hospital so that is really nice.

Location of Emeritus at Naples