Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

About Bayshore Manor

Bayshore Manor is an assisted living facility in Key West, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Bayshore Manor for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Bayshore Manor

Average Rating: 4.0 based on 1 Review

Bayshore Manor
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Dancer14 May 29, 2011
4.0

Visited this facility

Before a musician friend arrived to visit me in Key West, she asked if there was a place where she could entertain with her fiddle and I suggested Bayshore Manor, the assisted living facility here. They arranged for her to play for the residents one day while she was in town and I accompanied her. We were greeted by one of the staff and taken to the group living room, which was off their dining room and kitchen area. The room was comfortably decorated with lounge chairs and couches, a flat screen television and a parrot in a cage! It was my first visit there and I was impressed immediately by the cleanliness of this small facility. While my friend played for the approximately ten residents who were seated around the living room, I stayed behind her in the open kitchen/dining room area. The staff was preparing the residents' lunch meals, which were posted on a menu board. There were three menus with meals residents could order, if they didn't like one being served. All the menu items looked nutritious and tasty. One or two staff members were constantly in attendance for the residents' needs as they sat around listening to the music and, at one point, a resident looked as if she wanted to arise from her seat but was having difficulty and a staff member was there in no time to assist her. The staff and residents seemed to get along like old friends, teasing, joking and laughing together, which made for a very family-like atmosphere. I asked to use the lavatory and it was sparkling clean. The atmosphere and the amenities were impressive to me and I would not hesitate to recommend a stay there to anyone or, as a matter of fact, to myself if I needed it.

Location of Bayshore Manor