Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Villa Siena

Posted by John B. August 30, 2012

It is Christian oriented (Catholic) but does not discriminate. It is located in a quiet park setting near a stand of redwoods and beautiful flowers and is well removed from traffic, auto or pedestrian. Daily Mass is celebrated every morning in a beautiful chapel. Nurses are on call on a 24 hour basis and a fine hospital is less than a mile away. The staff is excellent -- very caring and professional. An attractive, well staffed dining room serves three delicious meals, seven days a week.

Special occasions like birthdays and anniversaries are observed and there is ample parking for family and friends. Daily programs include bingo, quiz programs, talks by experts in a variety of fields. Free transportation is furnished for medical or dental appointments and weekly shopping trips.

Music programs are held on an almost daily basis featuring instrument, soloists and singers. In summary, while not cheap, it is an excellent facility, and will only be more beautiful when the remodeling work is finished.

Posted by Thems April 10, 2012
4.0

My great aunt stayed here and while the grounds are not incredibly impressive it always felt clean and peaceful. She was a religious woman so I think the religious character of the place set her at east. She had her own room, which was decorated like a bedroom, not like a nursing home room. Despite the sadness it brought me to see her alone amongst other elderly people, it did seem that she had a nice life: the food seemed fine, they permitted her to enjoy the outdoors, she made friends, and the nurses seemed very kind. The staff knew her by name and came to know our family when we visited. Despite the extremely high price, I'm glad my great aunt could spend her final years in the comfort and serenity Villa Siena provided.

Posted by PJSPT November 15, 2011
4.0

Beautiful new assisted living home. It also has a small nursing home, which will be added on to soon. The staff is very caring and loving. The atmosphere is lovely. It also offers daily Catholic Mass and Rosary. The reason I did not give it 5 stars is due to the food being typical institution fare, the activities are a might slim and the administrator is distant. The assistant administrator is great!!

Location of Villa Siena