Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Masonic Pathways

Posted by Brenda10 June 13, 2013

My dad is very happy at Masonic Pathways. They made him feel very welcome. The staff made sure that he eats three meals a day. They also do therapy on him; some physical and some mental. They have doctors, dentist, and ophthalmologist on site. They have a menu in which there's a whole lot of food to choose from. I am very pleased with them knowing that my dad will be taken good care of.

Posted by DaughterKate March 07, 2012
3.0

While this is one of the most asthetically pleasing facilities we visited, due to it's large size, multiple ammenities, and backing by the Masonic Fraternity, the care simply not as top notch as the physical building. My mother stayed in the nursing section. I thought that because it has 200+ beds, it must be a good, "well-oiled machine" so to speak. Unfortunately, that proved not to be the case. In fact, I think the sheer volume of residents and constantly "floating" staff made her care less personal. It was difficult to learn the staffs' names and get items of concern followed up on. Nothing serious went wrong, mind you, but the little things took much longer to be resolved than I felt they should. So, while it was nice to be able to take mom to the on-site cafe, gift shop, or one of two beauty shops, I think the nursing care itself left something to be desired.

Posted by SongofSunshine November 22, 2011

This home provides excellent care & individualized services based on the needs of each of it's residents. The home is well-maintained. Many on site activities & services are provided. There is always something to do & the food choices are great. It is a beautiful, comfortable & friendly place to live!

Posted by lindseyandlou1218 October 19, 2011

My grandmother was brought to this facility about two years ago. She was suffering from Alzheimer's. It broke my heart to have to put her somewhere like that, because I knew it wasn't what she wanted. She was so independent, and this just killed her to have to give in to other people doing things for her. The first time I went to visit her, I couldn't wait to bash the place, mostly because I thought it was what my grandma wanted to hear. The second I pulled up, though, I had nothing but wonderful thoughts. The community is adorable, to say the least. The staff made me feel so comfortable, and although they helped my grandma out in so many ways, they made her feel like she was independent and able to do things for herself. My grandma has always been a wonderful cook, and even SHE admitted that the food wasn't bad at all! Best of all, though, is that the staff took the time to sit down with me as I was leaving and explain how my grandma was doing. They were compassionate and understood why this was hard on not only my grandma, but on me as well. I would absolutely recommend this place to family looking for a safe, loving haven for their loved ones.

Posted by StringCar June 13, 2011
4.0

Visited this facility

Having volunteered and having a relative as a resident at this home, I can say that I have a positive view of this establishment. The interior is very clean, bright and friendly. Staff are mostly competent; however, a hiccup does occur every now and again. Masonic Pathways Senior Living Services are very flexible about allowing guests and volunteers in, which enhances the general environment. The care equipment seems to look near-new for everything that I've seen so far. The building is well-staffed, activities are planned for those looking for more, and animals are brought in to bring a smile to the faces of residents. Aside from sparse minor day-to-day errors, this is a quality living center.

Location of Masonic Pathways