From the Provider
Oakview consists of two separate "home" buildings, each with 10 large studio suites with private baths. Private handicap-accessible baths are available.
For the safety of the occupants, each building has a sprinkler system, fire alarms, and a call system. Caring, experience staff are available 24 hours every day.
There is a large common area, a sunroom and an outdoor patio in the complex.
- Assistance with personal cares
- Medication administration / supervision
- Three home-cooked meals plus snacks daily
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Community outings and social activities
- Caring, experience staff provide 24-hour service
- Specialized care for complex medical needs
- Memory care programs
- Registered Nurse and Physician supervised services
- Locally owned and operated by Drs. Sue and Dan Benzie