Cost

Starting at $3,200/mo.*; $3,995/mo.* (ALZ)

Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Emeritus at Sunrise Creek

Our Family is Committed to Yours.®

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Reviews of Emeritus at Sunrise Creek

Posted by Daniel De Freval April 09, 2014

My mother in law just passed away last month, she had been a resident for about two years. We live in Ouray so we visited her several times a week. I have nothing negative to say about Emeritus. Every one involved did a splendid job. Barbara went in the memory care section for a while, she felt very satisfied there. I was touched by the dedication of the personnel. They really care and I am grateful for what they did.

Posted by Maggie9 August 24, 2013

Frendly staff, great service, activities and food!

Posted by Cille1 June 29, 2012
4.0

We chose this facility because Sunrise Creek if one of the 2 facilities that was available in our area that did memory care in a secured unit. The other one was father away. Sunrise Creek is also part of Emeritus family of homes and we had a good experience with the respite care in Arizona that we had which was also an Emeritus facility. I forgot the name but the ladies were very nice to come to my mother's house and did an evaluation and helped her made the transition into respite care. The people were really nice. So anyway, Sunrise Creek was very nice and clean. It's one of those transitional facilities that has Independent living, assisted living and then the memory care unit. I kinda like the layout. The food was pretty good. I only have one contact person, I forgot her name but she's like the Director of Marketing or something. The only problem that I talked to my Mom about was that they had a confusion about the medicine. One complaint that we have is that we've been trying for weeks to get my father a new doctor in the area and I know that the facility has nothing to do with this, but we can't get him his doctor who retired last year and they haven't replaced him yet. It's been probably been 3 or 4 weeks that his prescriptions are expiring and nobody seems to be able to move to do anything about that until he sees the doctor and he is really holding up the works. That was a little bit discouraging on our part.

Posted by maryj123 June 23, 2012
4.0

Sunrise Creek was a safe, pleasant, and comfortable home for my grandmother. The staff was friendly and kind. They were always patient as well, which was a bonus because old women can get a little feisty sometimes. The facility is in good condition, is well kept. It also has lovely views of the San Juan mountains. Her single biggest complaint was the food, and the complaints were not baseless. Sunrise Creek does not have gourmet food. The day-to-day staff deserves to be commended for their care of the residents. My grandmother suffered from dementia and ultimately received hospice care while at Sunrise Creek. Management was not always as easy to deal with, especially with regard to residents who do not fit neatly into the Alzheimers' Ward vs. Independent Resident spectrum. All in all, the stay for my grandmother was very good, but I wish she could have loved her stay at Sunrise Creek, because those were her last days.

Posted by Grandson5 May 19, 2012
4.0

Sunrise provided a safe, comfortable home for my grandmother. The staff was universally friendly and patient, despite the fact that she was not always the easiest resident to accommodate. The facility is in good condition, is well maintained, and has lovely views of the mountains.Her single biggest complaint was the food, and the complaints were not baseless. Gourmet food this was not.The day-to-day staff deserves to be commended for their care of the residents - my grandmother suffered from dementia and ultimate received hospice care while at Sunrise.Management was not always as easy to deal with, especially with regard to residents who do not fit neatly into the Alzheimers' Ward vs. Independent Resident spectrum.

Location of Emeritus at Sunrise Creek

Features of Emeritus at Sunrise Creek

• Lowest monthly rate: 3,200
  • Minimum Memory Care Cost: 3,995

Get Details

• Get a quote
  • Learn about payment options
  • Make an appointment

By clicking the above, you agree that Caring.com may contact you about senior housing and/or home care services in a variety of convenient ways including by automated call technology at the phone number(s) you provided. You understand that you don’t need to consent to receive these types of communications in order to obtain any goods or services—and you can always call us at (800) 973-1540. You also have read and agree to our" Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
Get-listed-tab-hhcec9e5d7f5