Cost

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Wynwood at Forsgate

Wynwood at Forsgate provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer's care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

Reviews of Wynwood at Forsgate

Posted by Caring73268350 January 31, 2014
4.0

Wynwood at Forsgate's rooms are smaller than others but it's a little more personable. Everything is just very clean. Money-wise, it's a really good value.

Posted by Caring82043650 December 30, 2013

Wynwood is in the area where my mother lives. The facility was lovely and beautiful and it looked like a hotel. The staff was friendly, courteous and professional. The bedrooms were private rooms with shared kitchen and bath. They had arts and crafts, exercise and music.

Posted by Caring72506150 October 26, 2013
3.0

I didn't like Wynwood at Forsgate as much as the other facilities I've looked into. Although the facility is nice looking and very well kept, the rooms were small and the staff didn't seem that attentive to the people.

Posted by Joyce16 August 01, 2013

When I visited Wynwood at Forsgate, everything was excellent. They had everything.

Posted by timmeh October 24, 2012
4.0

I was young when my grandfather first developed alzheimers and moved into the facility. The facility is located in a beautiful building with a nice outside area to sit and chat and do whatever. Going inside the building is warm and nice and all of the staff members seemed very friendly. My grandfather would often sit comfortably on one of the chairs in a large sitting area and would either sit to himself or try to engage with some of the other residents. There were always staff members standing by in case they were needed for any reason. I remember the food being decent and filling, if not bland and unexciting. The rooms are spacious and warm and the beds are comfortable. The courtyard was a big open space with a small pond and nice green shrubs and other plants, and was a very nice place to sit. Overall it seemed like a pleasant place to live and I would recommend it to others.

Posted by Michele2 October 22, 2012

My mom was treated excellent at Wynwood. It was a beautiful community. There's a specific section for seniors with dementia. They were very assistive. She said she had a good time. The food was fabulous. It was like a hotel.

Posted by luciejay July 06, 2012
4.0

Everyone was very friendly. The location is very nice and peaceful, well kept, and clean. The facilities were not too sterile-looking, which is nice. The residents seemed to be engaged and entertained and happy. Online reviews of the facility are pretty much universally positive, which is very important since these are the most honest opinions you can find. We feel that this is one of the best facilities that we have visited so far. Most important to us, my grandmother seemed to like it as well, which is important since she is leaving her husband in the facility's care. Although we have not come to a conclusion yet, this does seem to be a definite possibility. It's in a very nice neighborhood as well. The gardens are beautiful and very peaceful. However we are also looking for a facility with more therapy options, although we do need something that we can afford as well.

Posted by Wonderer May 27, 2011
4.0

Friend or relative of resident

One of my friend's relatives has resided in this living facility for over 9 months now. I was able to pay her a visit in March and I have only but praise about the grounds of the facility, amenities and the exceptional staff on duty. As I approached the grounds, I felt a very vibrant, vacation like atmosphere which brought a sense of tranquility and calm to the forefront. I feel that this was imperative as the daily grind and life outside the facility is very chaotic and not fit for those who require assisted living. The meals that I saw in the facility looked scrumptious and were portioned out, similar to a meal in a typical home. The residents looked to be eating steak and potatoes while playing cards, a very jolly and carefree atmosphere. Finally, the staff was very friendly and seemed to be on call at all times for assistance and also to engage in the activities of the residents. Overall, I highly recommend this facility.

Location of Wynwood at Forsgate

• 24 hour nurses: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week

• Lowest monthly rate: 4,860
  • Highest monthly rate: 5,675
  • Minimum Memory Care Cost: 4,620

• We offer respite care (short term stays)

Get Details