Cost

Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Brookdale Monroe Square (Formerly Monroe Square)

Brookdale Monroe Square provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Reviews of Brookdale Monroe Square (Formerly Monroe Square)

Posted by Ken26 August 06, 2014

We visited Monroe Square and it seemed to be right for my dad. It looked like a very nice place to live; the people that lived there were very active and seemed to enjoy living there. The staff seemed very caring and the cost seemed to be within range of our budget. We have nothing but positive feelings for the community. The rooms were good enough.

Posted by Nickleby July 28, 2014

I have just placed my mother at Monroe Square. I visited other assisted living facilities and this one far out weighed the others. It is bright and open, offers a massive array of activities, and the staff is great. Everyone is friendly and extremely helpful. My mother is happy here. I would recommend this facility to anyone.

Posted by Caring87380450 June 19, 2014
4.0

Monroe Square was a nice property. We looked at several different apartments, and I thought they were sufficient enough. The person we met was very nice and helpful.

Posted by Deborah20 September 20, 2013
3.0

I needed to get my mother in an assisted living facility fast because she was about to come out in the hospital. The staff is okay and they pretty took good care of her. The food is okay. I'm not really satisfied with the place, but I got her in there and she's gotten used to the place by now.

Posted by Caring072601 August 01, 2013
4.0

I'm caregiving for my father right now but we did visit Monroe Square. It was a good visit. The rooms were private so they were a lot bigger. The staff was pleasant and the facility offered the same amenities like that of others.

Posted by Gracey2 June 26, 2013
4.0

My parents are doing fine at Monroe Square Assisted Living. They like the food and they have activities there. Everything is great.

Posted by Ahelms February 29, 2012

I found this facility to be very clean and the staff very helpful.

Location of Brookdale Monroe Square (Formerly Monroe Square)

Features of Brookdale Monroe Square (Formerly Monroe Square)

• Diabetic
  • Low fat
  • Low salt
  • Renal

• Pharmacy
  • 24 hour nurses: On-call 24/7

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• We charge an entry fee
  • Lowest monthly rate: 2,350