Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Beacon Hill

Posted by Caring66246250 March 31, 2014

My mom is in Presbyterian Home right now. We chose it because of the site, the location and their availability. Each has his own bed and she's not in a private room. She shares a room. It's wonderful. The staff is fantastic and friendly. They have something going every night. I know that they play bingo, they have movie night, and they have speakers that come in. We eat there a lot. We very much like it. We would like to live there someday.

Posted by Caring71481350 October 30, 2013
4.0

Beacon Hill is in our neighborhood. We had seen it a couple of times and I know other people who already live there. It was really just a matter of location and proximity to my home and ability to provide you extra support. It's convenient to a lot of things. It's clean, it looks like they have nice grounds and the staff seems friendly. I just have had good recommendations from other people who already live there.

Posted by William15 September 20, 2013

We went and toured Beacon Hill and it looked to be a well-kept facility. They have two buildings, one for assisted living and one for independent living. Both buildings looked fairly attractive. Their staff was accommodating. We had lunch there and the food was okay.

Location of Beacon Hill