Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Chesterfield at Brandermill Woods
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by JohnA1 March 29, 2013
4.0

I became acquainted with Chesterfield through my daughter who took me over there and I went to see a friend of mine who lives there. They wanted $3,000 dollars entrance fee as opposed to almost a quarter million dollars being asked by the other places I've visited, so that helped me make a decision. I am already on their waiting list. They have all the three levels of care that I am looking for - independent, assisted and nursing home living. It is important to me that the staff was courteous, polite, and well-informed. My wife noticed that the facility is well-maintained, the shrubbery is trimmed, the grass is mowed, and it is clean and much better shaped compared to the other places that we've visited. So the entrance fee, the three levels of care, the general maintenance of the place, and the staff who was very polite and responsive all together are the reasons that I used in making my decision to choose this facility.

Chesterfield at Brandermill Woods
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by LI56 March 31, 2012
4.0

Brandermill Woods is a Retirement community with on site individual cottages that are beautifully maintained. It also has a community house with apartments for assisted living . And across the street a nursing care facility and Alzheimers care wing. The community center has a lovely full service dining room and activities and exercise room and craft room, that keep everyone interested. My parents moved into a cottage recently. The electronic device on site for safety and check in service is easy to use and appreciated because my mother has Parkinson's and it is a relief to me to know if my dad is not home, mom has her fall necklace on and help is moments away. They have been more social now that they were living in their home. Dinners out with friends and clubs keep them social and active. Peace of mind and my parents happiness with where they are living is such a gift.

Location of Chesterfield at Brandermill Woods