Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

About Mount Pleasant Retirement Village

Mount Pleasant Retirement Village is an assisted living facility in Monroe, OH that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Mount Pleasant Retirement Village for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Mount Pleasant Retirement Village

Average Rating: 5.0 based on 1 Review

Mount Pleasant Retirement Village
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by naerianu July 23, 2012

Mount pleasant seems to be just that, pleasant. The facility is very home-feeling and cozy. Each resident gets their own one bedroom apartment like dorm, which can be decorated and furnished to the residents likings. My great grandmother has been taken care of very well at this facility, as shown by their quick response to any injuries she has received from falls. I am very pleased with how the staff has taken care of my great grandmother, and I am pleased with how clean they keep her residence, and the rest of their building. Mount pleasant is a large two winged building, with a dinner hall in the middle. They allow enough room for scooters and other assistance devices used everywhere. The food is not too bad either, I have joined my great grandmother for Christmas dinners in the past, and although it is bland, salt easily takes care of that problem. As a final note, the only negative is one of their night nurses is very rude and immature.

Location of Mount Pleasant Retirement Village