Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Sunrise of Metairie

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can't help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

Reviews of Sunrise of Metairie

Posted by Darlene16 March 31, 2014

I really enjoyed our visit at Sunrise of Metairie. The environment is really, really nice. The rooms are very nice too. I saw their dining area, and I saw the residents coming down to eat, and I have to say it was really nice. The staff were wonderful.

Posted by munkygrl April 30, 2012
4.0

In comparison to other facilities, it's a really nice place. The place is essentially a mansion, the residents eat dinner and get served like it's a restaurant. There's always something to do, there's even a salon and community pets. The company's dementia therapies are like nothing I've ever encountered; as a nursing student, I've learned a lot about the aging process just from being there. However, the facility pays astonishingly low wages (especially in contrast to what residents pay monthly to live at the facility) and thus finds it challenging to keep reliable, honest workers with good and compassionate hearts.

Posted by RetGrandad March 16, 2012
4.0

I have been working with a builder's club in my high school. As the teacher, I get students to perform various service activities. One thing we are doing is taking a group of kids to the Sunrise Senior Center in Metairie, La to have the young kids visit and sponsor a bingo activity for the residents. I have been very impressed with the staff that works in this facility. They care about their patients well-being and treat them with the respect that they deserve. Not every retirement facility can say this. Here the staff members know every resident by their name and always use the names when addressing them. This helps them connect with their residents on a more personal level that is very important. That the facility allows us to bring teenagers in to visit the residents also shows how much they care. This is the type of facility that I would be happy to have a relative in.

Posted by Wocn2011 November 28, 2011
2.0

Although the facility is beautifully decorated, it is a facade. The quality of care was poor. The director of this facility and the direct manager were not equipped to handle the job of putting the appropriate personnel in place. Staffing was always an issue. Glad we were able to find a better living arrangement for my loved one.

Location of Sunrise of Metairie