Reviews of Bella Vista Senior Living

Posted by Caring7425 August 28, 2014
4.0

We chose Bella Vista for the appearance, the size, the cost and the food. The people were friendly. You ordered off the menu and you are served. I had eaten at other places and food is better here and there are more selections. Also, all the staff are very friendly. We got a lot of activities away from here already but there's trivia, happy hour, music going on and just things like that. It is a just very friendly place.

Posted by Jean37 March 28, 2014

I have been at Bella Vista for a visit and the facility was very nice. The staff are lovely and I can see that they are taking good care of the people there. They too are very concern. They have one or two bedroom apartments and they are both very nice. The rooms are very well laid out. They have a beautiful kitchen and their dining is very pretty. I have eaten there and the food is very good.

Posted by carl.moss April 30, 2013
4.0

The Bella Vista was like the rest of the facilities. It's about a four-star; it's got assisted living, long-term care, and all the amenities for a caring home or hospice, I supposed. But it's not exactly what I was looking for because I'm more interested in assisted living and it was more of an independent living facility.

Posted by AZ living May 04, 2012
4.0

I recently had a tour of Bella Vista looking for a place for my dad. I was surprised to see how happy the residents were and busy with activities. I am sure my dad will be happy living here. Oh the other thing that surprised me was that there are so many men that live there my dad won't feel so out numbered by the women

Location of Bella Vista Senior Living