Cost

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Fox Point & Fox Point Manor

Senior assisted living at Fox Point & Fox Point Manor offers residents the best of both worlds. All benefits of our senior living community are combined with a full spectrum of senior care services to create a premier senior assisted living community. Residents enjoy beautiful surroundings, on-site amenities and social programs alongside continual on-call medical care.

At Fox Point & Fox Point Manor, we adhere to state-of-the-art standards of senior assisted living while providing a special touch. Our residents receive personal and comprehensive care and are consistently treated with the dignity and respect they deserve. Whether our residents need help with day-to-day activities, getting to appointments, or medication management, our caregivers kindly and competently meet those needs.

Our assisted living community in McHenry has been purposefully designed to provide you or your loved one with a nurturing, comfortable, home-like environment that is attractive and easy to navigate. We foster community and family by hosting many activities and events each month. Residents are encouraged to participate in as many pursuits and outings as they like, appropriate to their ability. No matter what, everyone is treated as an individual person with unique needs.

At Fox Point & Fox Point Manor, our residents live life to its fullest as they age in place.

Assisted Living Amenities

• Personalized Care Plans
  • Emergency Response System
  • 24-hour Staffing
  • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team, served 3 times a day
  • Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments
  • Award winning Wellness Everyday™ programs, provided 7 days a week
  • Beauty & Barber Shop
  • Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program
  • Brain Health University™
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • Walk-in Shower
  • All utilities included except telephone and cable

Reviews of Fox Point & Fox Point Manor

Posted by Caring75808450 December 30, 2013

Fox Point is my mother's choice of facility. She is very comfortable and happy there. She loves it! She also enjoys the fact that it is close to her one daughter. She likes the residential area that it is in. It isn't in the city, so she has a lot of woods and farmland views to look out on. The facility itself is most definitely clean. They have independent, assisted and memory care. Regarding activities, they pretty much have the same activities as the other facility does. They have musical group coming in, they have games, bingo and card games, they go out shopping, etc. I would most definitely recommend this facility.

Posted by Judith17 November 28, 2013

Fox Point was a beautiful place. The rooms were spacious and beautiful. However, it was a little bit expensive than the other two I visited. But I would recommend it to others.

Posted by Caring1997 September 27, 2013

The location of Fox Point & Fox Point Manor was close to my kids. The place and the food was good. The people were very nice and very professional. It was a very nice place. If we go to one, this would be one of the places that I would consider. The apartments were very nice, has a very decent size, and very clean. I like the atmosphere of the place. When we walked around the facility, we felt very comfortable.

Posted by charlie t August 30, 2012
1.0

My mother lived at foxpoint manor for four months until we had to move her. She was diagnosed with early on-set Alzheimer's and was in the mod to severe stage, and her,herself new this place was horrible. She left Fox point 10 times worse than before she arrived. She is now thriving at her new facility and is getting the attention she needed in the first place. I HATE that my mother lost four months of her life there,with this type of desease, every day counts. I would NEVER recomend sending a loved one to this place.

Posted by gbal23 August 28, 2012

The building itself is very nice. It look slike its a new building because the maintain it so well. One thing i don't like its its kinda confusing getting around because the whole building looks the same. The staff if very nice and they take care of you even though you are a visitor. The food there is acually all not that food. I grew up hating cafeteria food and places like theses in hospitals. But ever time i come there I look forward to the food and great hospitality. All of my grandpa friends have nothing but nice things about the treatment they get for the care takers. They always have nice things to say about the facility.

Posted by Mrs. Nicka May 08, 2012

Caregivers at facility are very patient and caring. Really take time with each patient. Make the setting a wonderful choice when "home" is no longer considerred safe.I really highly recommned this facility.

Posted by zeus July 28, 2011

My father-in-law, who has alzheimers, stayed at Fox Point while my husband and I took a week or two of vacation. He has visted a once year the past three years and always seems clam and content. The staff is extra caring and has always made dad feel at home. My family would recommend this for others looking for respite care.

Location of Fox Point & Fox Point Manor