Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Cedar Village

Posted by Jorge1 May 12, 2013
4.0

I thought Cedar Village was very nice. The rooms were modern and clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

Posted by dajbom October 13, 2012

The facilities there are great. My grandmother has developed Alzheimers, and had to be put in the home. She seems to be happy there. The staff are always kind and friendly when I go to visit. The bathrooms are kept neat and tidy as well. One thing I like about Cedar Village is that they have activities for the residents. Last weekend, my grandmother participated in karaoke. They also have frequent bingo games. So far I do not have any problems with the Staff or facilities. My only concern is that the residents might wander out of the complex and into the streets, as the gate is always open. The fitness center is great for the younger residents. It is not used that often, but all the equipment is safe and kept in tip-top condition. There are also trainers there to assist the elderly or impaired that might be working out. Their laundry and housekeeping services are good as well; they have same-day pick up and delivery right to your room. Overall, I am very pleased with Cedar Village.

Posted by CatieZ July 28, 2011
4.0

My father spent months at Cedar Village recovering from months in the hospital after developing septsis after chemo. The care there was warm and personal. My father got loads of attention. We were never worried that he would be left alone or neglected. The rehab program there was challenging but he really enjoyed it and the people involved in it. My in laws are volunteers there as well. It is both a rehab facility and a reirement community.

Location of Cedar Village