Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Morningview Village

Posted by Lazy October 21, 2014
2.0

The facilities were nice but I felt staff was lazy and not managed well. While relative was needing assistance help was late and said they were under staffed. Then was unsure how to get relative up and to the restroom. Staff is also always standing in groups talking and laughing. I feel staff is young and need more guidance and training

Posted by pam7680 August 28, 2014
3.0

Morningivew Village is good and it was pretty much the same as the one we looked at, except the memory care was more locked down. It looked more institutional, but the staff seemed very knowledgeable and very nice. I did not have lunch with them, but they did offer. The residents were sitting and watching TV and they weren’t very alert to their surroundings.

I did not like the dining area for memory care because there were only little small tables and for me, that part felt really institutional. The facility is near a hospital and Transitional Care and Rehabilitation Center -- it’s all connected. The place is absolutely beautiful, but after I visited I feel like the other facility is a lot better.

Posted by Caring87965850 June 27, 2014
4.0

They provided us very good information at Morningview Village about the facility and what they do there. The staff is really courteous. They do physical therapy and take him out once a month for a drive through the community.

Posted by Caring69556650 January 31, 2014

Morningview is assisted living but they also offer a separate rehab. My mom is a resident in their assisted living. We looked at other facilities, and out of all of them, we felt that this one suited my mom's needs the best. Unlike the other facility wherein they charge per service, with this one, it's all included in the price. The facility is nice inside. It also smells good. The community rooms are lovely and comfortable. There's a lot of natural light in their rooms and I thought that was nice. Some of other places we visited didn't have much natural light coming in. The staff is very caring. They have quite a few activities going on there. They have exercise class three days a week, church activities, performance group coming in and they have bingo.

Posted by Melynie April 25, 2012
4.0

My Grandmother suffers from dementia, and spent a significant amount of time at Morning View Village Assisted Living. I found the overall environment at this facility to be warm and inviting. There was a greenhouse area inside the facility which really brightened up the atmosphere inside. My Grandmother seemed very comfortable here. She had a room private room that was always very clean and orderly when the family came to visit. When I visited the facility, I found that all the nurses there were very attentive to my Grandmother's needs and understanding of her condition. They were of great help to the family in coping with her deteriorating condition by providing us with as much information as possible, and keeping us up to date on her progress, eating habits, medication regimen, etc, when no one was around. They also made sure that she participated in daily activities like listening to music and eating in the great room with other patients, which was very important to me. Overall, the staff here was awesome and was well trained all the way around.

Location of Morningview Village