Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Beehive Homes of Magna
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by jmarsh777 December 22, 2012
4.0

The staff seemed a little dysfunctional. There seemed to be a lot of contrived drama, and (surprisingly) separation of races. The management also seems to be completely unaware of these issues. The physical facility itself is very nice. As a musician, I must comment on the grossly out of tune piano; it was 3 steps off where it should have been! The members of the facility themselves seem to be happy enough there, though if I were in charge of coordinating activities in such a place, I would do a lot more. I would get the community more involved at times like Halloween, Christmas and Thanksgiving. Letting these wise seniors talk to the younger generation and telling them stories. In my opinion, there isn't enough story telling between generations. Each of the three assisted living facilities I visit has the resources for these things. I think it would certainly improve the quality of life of the members of these communities.

Beehive Homes of Magna
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by aimeebell April 28, 2012

The only negative thing I have to say about this place it's location. It's on a really busy road which makes it hard to get out of there when you're leaving. Other than that I'm sure my grandma and everyone else would have to agree that it was always a pleasant experience with this assisted living arrangement. The staff consisted mostly of younger gals in their mid twenties and early thirties. They were all very sweet, positive, funny, and the most importantly took very good care of my grandma and all the other residents. This removed a lot of the stress and worries that are attached with having to leave your loved ones in such a place. The staff & residents were always in a great mood, playing games, making arts & crafts, participating in holiday decorating and other fun festivities as much as possible. The rooms had plenty of spacing and I was always impressed with how clean & organized they kept the place. Despite the circumstances, my grandma enjoyed staying there for the few short years that she did, and we were happy to know that she was in good hands. I would most certainly recommend this place to anyone in the Magna/West Valley/Salt Lake area looking for an assisted living place!

Location of Beehive Homes of Magna