Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of The Village at Willow Lane

Posted by joearnz October 21, 2014

The Village at Willow Lane, was our saving grace, our heaven here on earth, mom's adopted end year family. She will be forever missed in a way I can't describe with words. She loved the girls who attended to her, through the good times and the end struggles. Throughout, she was treated with dignity, respect and the care only this place could provide. I visited many other homes, and trust me, this was a home like atmosphere, without the sense of a profit center driven with high volume and low care. This has to take tremendous management from the top, through hiring of staff who care and really try in a difficult time of our loved ones lives. To me, these jobs are likely one of the most important ones in our society, yet they, to me our the "silent heroes". I can only admire the staff who work so hard, being flexible and working extra hours when needed, only to have to deal with the some loved ones who just don't feel good all the time. Tremendous job by all involved here. I can't thank them enough. Mom's end life journey was saved by this place. Trust me. It was a gift from god above when we found it.

Posted by Caring89209750 July 31, 2014
4.0

The Village is also very nice and it is more like a home. The staff is very caring. The lady that I meet, she has a nice room with a big closet. They have a lot of activities. My friend is there and she always says that the food is good. They have a nice facility where you and your family can meet and have dinner together. That is where I think I want to go and I will recommend them to others.

Posted by Randy13 July 31, 2014

My mom is in The Village at Willow Lane. We choose it because it the one that we think is the best. It is clean. She has a private room and it is beautiful. It is very spacious and we manage to bring in everything that we want. She has a little kitchenette with a sink, a microwave and a refrigerator. She has her own bathroom. It is very clean and is always kept that way. The people are wonderful. The staff is very profession, courteous and friendly. I have dinner several times with my mom and the food is delicious. They have many activities and she enjoys all of them. They have exercise every day, crafts, bingo and cards. They have bocce, which she plays and several others.

The thing that impresses me the most is the attention from the people. Whenever I am there with my mom, there is always somebody looking and asking "Is she all right?" or "Does she needs anything?" They are very prompt with her medication. They are very attentive to her and for me that is the most important of all. My mom loves it there. She's pretty happy and we are very happy.

Posted by Caring79316150 February 27, 2014
4.0

I like all the windows and the nice views of the countryside at The Village. The rooms are very nice, very roomy and well appointed, easy to maneuver and get around in. The staff is very caring, always smiling and upbeat, very pleasant.

Posted by HappyatWillowLane January 21, 2014

I would just like to say that The Village at Willow Lane is the best place!!! My mohter was living at home alone and was not eating properly, then we noticed that she wasn't taking her medications either. We wanted to keep her in her home for as long as we could however I work full time as so do my brothers. We visited several communities but when we walked into Willow Lane we knew it was right for her. Everyone there is so pleasant and friendly. They really seem to care for my mom. There are so many activities for her and the wheelchair bus they have is great!! They go on so many trips, my mom is having the time of her life!! Her medications are on track and she cannot wait to go to their beautiful dining room to eat! I cannot say enough about Willow Lane!!! They are a God sent and my only regret is that we did not move mom in sooner!!!!

Posted by Chris10 October 12, 2012
4.0

I think The Village at Willow Lane don't have enough staff. They need at least one or two more people to do the work. But I think they are doing a very good job and it's going very well. I feel mom is safe there and their new chef is providing very good and nutritious meals. However, I would like them to be better equipped to handle people in wheelchairs. They don't have the wheelchair van, so she cannot go on any of the trips, and that is a big disappointment.

Posted by Happy Niece May 17, 2011

Friend or relative of resident

The Village at Willow Lane is a great Community!!!! I recently moved my aunt in and she is back to her old self. She is a recent widow and has been very lonely since her husband passed. Since she has been at the Village I have seen more smiles from her and it warms my heart that there is staff there that truely care about her. She even reconected with an old neighbor of hers and it's just like when they lived near each other!!! I cannot say enough about the nursing staff at the Village they are the best!!!

Location of The Village at Willow Lane