Cost

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Atria Lynbrook

Enjoy the ease of Long Island living plus the excitement of nearby New York City at Atria Lynbrook. Our common areas are perfect for entertaining family and friends, and you'll love having a physical therapy center right on site. Atria Lynbrook is close to several beaches as well as museums, theaters, wineries and fine dining at nearby Rockville Center.

Atria Lynbrook provides the following services:

• Staff available 24 hours a day
  • Choice of apartments
  • Anytime Café
  • Full-time director of events and activities
  • Emergency call system in every apartment
  • Daily restaurant-style meals
  • Housekeeping services
  • Maintenance of apartment, community and grounds
  • Medication assistance
  • Scheduled transportation

Atria Senior Living Group, the nation's fourth largest assisted living owner-operator, provides respectful, quality care that helps more than 14,000 older people live life to the fullest. Atria communities are not nursing homes; rather, they are active communities where seniors can get the care they need to live as independently as possible. At the heart of Atria's approach is our belief that superior care depends on running a superior business. That's why Atria has developed some of the industry's most stringent measurement tools and comprehensive training protocols.

Reviews of Atria Lynbrook

Posted by Caring78528750 March 26, 2014
4.0

We've been to a number of facilities and one of them is Atria Lynbrook. The facility is very nice and I have been very satisfied with the tour. The staff are very pleasant, polite, very welcoming. They were very willing to help. I saw a studio room and it was alright. With their activities, I think they have a full schedule of things going on. They have movies, card games, and the residents are taken to places several times a week if they want to go. They also provide three meals a day.

Posted by Joe31 March 26, 2014
4.0

Atria Lynbrook was a very good facility. The staff were very helpful and very compassionate. For that small amount of time and for a visit of two hours, I can say that they are very good. I think they offer activities for the residents. I would not mind living at this facility someday.

Posted by Andrew12 March 21, 2014

My mom had more therapy in a nursing home, and then she was able to rehab herself to the ability where she could walk, especially to be able to care for herself in an assisted living. We were directed to Atria Lynbrook by some people in the nursing home and we toured it. It's absolutely fabulous. The food was very good, the accommodations are good and my mom seems very happy.

She was living in her own home by herself. So here, there's a nice sense of community. There's socialization, activities, and all those things we feel will be life extending for my mother. But they could improve administratively and be a little more clearer about charges and the billing. We had some misunderstanding when the bill was due and how to pay.

Posted by Caring54156050 October 15, 2013
4.0

Atria is very nice but beyond what I could afford. The building was lovely and the outside was as well. The area where you would eat was very nice. But the people I saw there seemed very old and not too lively. They were just sitting and didn't seem to be talking to each other which was a negative.

Posted by respect4elderly May 03, 2012
4.0

I honestly believe that Atria Senior Living provides excellent care for the elderly. The staff is very helpful and really seemed to care about the individual needs of each patient. We were seated outside for the majority of my visits and one of the staff members went out of her way to wheel my grandma outside. She even was considerate enough to make sure she got a spot in the shade, because she knows my grandma dislikes too much heat/sun. I did not sample the food, but I've only heard good things about the quality/variety that they offer. Overall the facility is very large and they have a nice garden. It is conveniently located near a pond/wildlife so there is no reason for the members to be cooped up inside all day, unless it is very cold. I really care about my grandma and I trust that she is being well taken care of in the Atria Senior Living in Lynbrook. The only downside is that I feel assisted living is expensive and I'm not sure how the average elderly person could afford it.

Location of Atria Lynbrook