Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Connerton Court

Posted by Evicted March 22, 2014
1.0

This place looks good but not a healthy place to put your loved ones. The owner does not care about the residents all he cares about is MONEY. My mother was the first resident there, was promised a room for the rest of her life. We were told that the State came and evaluated her but no records of that meeting was given to us. My mother was the only resident there that was the easiest to take care of, you put her on a wheelchair and stayed there till put in bed at night. She did not spit, hit, pee anywhere or took food away from other residents like the other residents, yet we were told they could not take care of her. There is a lack of communication among the staff, they always have a different reason for evicting my mother. My mother is in a better facility and getting all the attention she deserves. Thank you Connerton Court for evicting my Mother.

Posted by jagwilliams1 January 06, 2014

This facility is bright, clean, and kept looking new. It is also a great value for the money. My father really appreciates having his own room and the fact that we were allowed to decorate it with his favorite things from home. I love the staff...plain and simple. They are caring and go above and beyond what is required. I can't tell you how often I see the Executive Directer and the Wellness Directer there after hours. If I ever want anything for my dad, all I have to do, or he needs to do is ask. For example, my dad has COPD. He got a cold and only had a regular twin bed. I mentioned to the Wellness Director that I was considering buying him a hospital bed so that his back could be elevated at night. It would help him breathe easier. He also sometimes has flareups of Gout and needs to elevate his legs. Connerton Court got him a prescription and made all of the arrangements for me. Therefore, the cost to me or my dad was a small co-pay. I also feel welcome to call the facility or come in at any time. They are very responsive to any feedback.. They really do try to be problem solvers for the residents. Also, after a month of tender care, they reduced my dad's fee for care because he improved so much. We are also waiting for War Veterans Benefits to start kicking in and they are working with us on that. My father has great care and I have peace of mind!

Posted by adorydaughter September 16, 2013
4.0

Visited this facility. It was very clean and well-kept. Bathrooms were large! Mom almost decided to move into this place until she had to select a room above floor 1. With dementia, this would have caused her more anxiety in locating her room and attending the dining service.

Posted by liz314 July 19, 2013
4.0

It's like being on vacation.

Posted by patp0972 July 19, 2013
4.0

Food had been greatly improved since the new dining room manager had been here, and the food is really good. The staff is very friendly and cheerful and attentive to our needs. The activity director is great and offers something for everyone to do.

Posted by care9 June 19, 2013
1.0

The place looks nice because it is new. The staff is not great at all. At night the medical charts are left in the office with the door open that anyone can walk in and take (HIPPA violation). I was able to walk in at 9:00 pm and no one was at the front desk and the no staff was found. I completely walked around the entire first floor and entered the nurses station where medical charts were and stayed for over 30 minutes without any staff appearing. Residents complain about the food and have diarahea. When administration is approaced they claim that they have changed kitchen staff but when I go it's the same staff. Patients are ignored and medical crisis overlooked. Staff and administration is not reponsive to residents's safety and medical concerns. Staff is over worked and not enough staff to cover the memory care and regular areas. Do not put your loved one there if they need assistance and be prepared for them to lose weight because of poor food and no healthy food choices for those with diabetes. (Muffins really ?) How about fresh fruit? Administration is dismissive and really don't care to make appropriate changes that benefit the resident.

Posted by Vic1 May 16, 2013
4.0

Connerton Court is a newer place and seemed adequate. They're a little bit more basic and there was a slight sense of being modest in it. They have no furniture in there so we have to supply it. The shower was completely walk-in. When I was there, they had one lady who was a professional quilter. She had always stuff on display. Connerton seem fine to me. I might have my dad stay in there on short-term stays. He has dementia.

Posted by partofthefamily January 05, 2013
3.0

The facility is very nice, new, and clean. The staff seems dedicated and concerned, but still getting their legs under them as everything is brand new. The food seems to be an issue - I have heard multiple residents complaining about the quality and lack of choices. They are still working through activities and support services too. Hopefully as they get more residents and experience, things will improve.

Posted by irishtriplets November 11, 2012

This Place is Beautiful and the staff is so caring and inviting. My Mother can't wait to move into this facility and really start living

Location of Connerton Court