Cost

Accepting inquiries

From Emeritus at West Side Manor

Our Family is Committed to Yours.®

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Reviews of Emeritus at West Side Manor

Posted by Deb10 February 28, 2014
4.0

The location of Emeritus at West Side Manor is convenient for us because it's close and we get to see her easily. The facility is very nice and pleasant. The staff seemed very enthusiastic and very helpful and so far so good, but she has only been there three weeks. She has a room and it is very nicely done. It’s very clean, carpeted, private bath, large closet, enough room for a single bed, a dresser, side table, and a chair. They have a lot going on. They do bingo, music, movie nights, and wine nights. They also go to trips out to shopping and to church. They also offer transportation to medical appointments. They provide three meals a day although they don’t have choices but their menu is good.

Posted by Christine59618761 January 28, 2014

My husband and I visited Emeritus at West Side Manor. The place was beautiful and I love it. We got a room for mom there and we even signed the contract. They repainted the room. They put new carpeting, a new heating, and a new air conditioning unit in the room, but unfortunately mom was not able to set foot in there because she died. The staff there was wonderful. I've eaten there and the food was very good.

Posted by Nancy76219550 January 28, 2014
4.0

Emeritus at West Side Manor is a very clean and friendly place. The staff was good and we even have lunch there. The visit was all good.

Posted by Caring06050721 July 25, 2013
4.0

My mom went from rehab and moved here in Emeritus at West Side Manor. It is a little change for her, but she is acclimating there right now. Everything is very clean and everybody is friendly. The staff also is very helpful and they answer all of your questions. Emeritus is a better fit for my mom; however, they could improve on their quickness in responding to the call button.

Posted by Dorothy21 July 24, 2013

Emeritus is very homey and it has a lot to offer as far as activities. It is relatively close to my home and I have a very spacious room. After having been here for two years, the food is pretty bad. I like the staff and the residents; they're wonderful people. We have multiple activities which are enjoyable and we take field trips on a bus. I am very happy here and when I move it's going to be very hard.

Posted by Fran9 June 25, 2013
4.0

My mother like the homelike atmosphere when we entered the facility. The people were friendly and helpful. The dining room seemed pleasant. There were many activities to choose from.

Posted by jlrb May 28, 2013
4.0

My mom was at Emeritus at West Side Manor. We chose it because it was close to home and there were a lot of advantages that we thought were essential. The place was very nice, clean and well-staffed. They had a lot of activities and she had her own private room.

Location of Emeritus at West Side Manor