Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

About Colorado Assisted Living Home - Rowland

Colorado Assisted Living Home - Rowland is an assisted living facility in Littleton, CO that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Colorado Assisted Living Home - Rowland for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Colorado Assisted Living Home - Rowland

Average Rating: 5.0 based on 1 Review

Colorado Assisted Living Home - Rowland
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Rose25 December 27, 2013

Colorado Assisted Living Homes have many different properties. My mom is in one at Rowland Avenue. She has been there for three and a half months now. She has been doing great. It has been phenomenal! The reason why I chose this facility is because it is very close to my home. Also I was satisfied with what I found. My mom is in a shared room and it is just enough room. She has dementia so she doesn't need more room than a small space. However, she has the entire house to roam if she pleases. Their activities are 4- to 8-hour programs everyday. They have games, exercises and entertainers coming in. They would watch some movies. They also have some field trips, once in the summer, once in the spring and twice in the winter. This facility also owns a daycare center and my mom goes there all the time. The staff where she is does a phenomenal job. One is a retired registered nurse and another one is a home health aide and they both take very good care of my mom. With regards to meals, they do home-style cooking there. Because there are only 6 residents in the house, they cook all the meals. They have a main entrée and if the people don't like it, they'll fix something else, although most of the people don't have a problem with what they make. Overall, I'm happy with this facility. I think they do a great job.

Location of Colorado Assisted Living Home - Rowland