Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Divine Connections Personal Care Home

Posted by Caring86235550 June 19, 2014

When you walk into Divine Connections, it’s so beautiful inside. It's a small home, but it's very nice. It's clean, and they have a beautiful, gourmet kitchen. The rooms were very nice too, and you can bring your own furniture to put in your room. The lady who talked to us was extremely nice. The people who were living there were just as happy as clams, and they spoke highly of the facility. They provide transportation. They also take them to eat, to movies, to drugstores, and shopping. If you like a smaller environment, a more family-type environment, then this would be the facility that I would go to.

Posted by jramsey July 18, 2013

My mom has been at Divine Connections for almost a year and we could not be more pleased with her care. They go above and beyond with my mom. I visit every week and I am always pleased with my mom's appearance, her room and bath are always very clean as well as the rest of the home. I consider this a home for my mom not a facility. The meals are always homemade and always a nice variety. I would highly recommend Divine Connections to anyone looking to place their loved ones in a caring atmosphere.

Posted by BILL21 July 12, 2013

OUR EXPERIENCE WITH DIVINE CONNECTIONS HAS BEEN GREAT. MY MOTHER HAS BEEN THERE FOR A YEAR AND A HALF AND IS HAPPY AND HEALTHY. SHE HAS GAINED BACK SOME OF THE WEIGHT SHE HAD LOST AND LIKES THE FOOD. THEY CATER TO HER LIKES AND DISLIKES. HER BLOOD SUGAR WAS NOT UNDER CONTROL WHEN SHE MOVED IN AND NOW IS TOTALLY GOOD. SHE IS CONTENTED AND HEALTHY WHICH IS OF GREAT COMFORT TO US. THE STAFF IS FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL AND THE PLACE IS ALWAYS CLEAN. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS HOME TO EVERYONE.

Posted by Twgekg2405 July 10, 2013
1.0

This facility is very clean and spacious. However, I would not recommend it as a long term solution, when my family member lived here it was fine for a while but then you realized small things that you wouldn't notice unless you spent a lot of time there. We never saw anyone cooking in the kitchen, there was only one or two residents there at a time ( the place can hold quite a few) and there wasn't any scheduled activities on a regular basis. When you leave, don't expect your deposit back. Although the carpet required replacing/cleaning it didn't cost $850 to replace a 10x12 carpet. All in all over time we realized this was not a place for us, and if you are wanting a place that you can not have to watch for red flags often, you might try elsewhere.

Posted by rwflake August 24, 2011

In searching for place form mom, I visiting several assisted living facilities in the area, and found Divine Connection. After seeing the facility and meeting Anne, I new this was the right place for my mom. The inside has been completely remodeled. The rooms are large and open. Anne and her staff make you feel apart of their family. This friendly and caring atmosphere made my Mom's transition from her home to assisted living seamless. I highly recommend Divine Connections Assisted Living.

Posted by landrie August 11, 2011

The name of this place is no accident and Anne, the Administrator is truly an angel. My mother-in-law was housed here on two occasions and received the best and most loving care possible. The decor and demeanor of this place is peaceful, beautiful, and above all others. Anne, who is very actively involved in all care has an amazing gift for senior care. My mother-in-law always said, Anne has more patience than anyone she had ever known.

Location of Divine Connections Personal Care Home