Reviews of Carillon Assisted Living of Lincolnton

Posted by George28 May 31, 2013

I think Carillon Assisted Living is terrific. My father is in the Alzheimer's wing. The staff is very helpful to him and to us. The food is wonderful and my dad has no complaints. The place has beautiful landscape, lots of flowers, and the grass is pretty. When you walk inside, you won't feel like you're inside a facility. The dining area is like walking into a restaurant. It's really nice and the people are doing a good job. The people take very good care of the patients and show that they care for them. That's worth a lot to me because it gives me peace of mind. I don't have to worry if I have to be out of town. I am very satisfied.

Posted by caring0062 May 11, 2013
4.0

Carillon Assisted Living was a new facility and it was really beautiful, but also very expensive. Their prices are a lot higher than most of the other facilities. The staff was nice, but they were more business-like.

Posted by Carolyn7 April 26, 2013

Carillon is a great place. Everything's been fine. My mother loves it there and they treat her very well. The food is okay. Sometimes it's really, really good and sometimes it's institutional food, but they try to make it as good as possible. They're very attentive to mom. If something's happening, they call us and tell us. She has made some friends there.

They have a lot of different activities every day. They have bingo, manicures and pedicures, they have devotion on Sundays, they have arts and crafts, and they play cards. Sometimes they take them out for Walmart or the Dollar Store. And sometimes on Fridays, they take them out for milkshakes to a special place they go to. They also have people come in and sing and play music. They have all kinds of stuff. It's really a nice place.

Posted by elillectra263 October 01, 2012

The facility was well clean and santized. The employees there are extremely nice especially to throw a birthday party for my aunts 80th birthday.They made her day when they all celebrated it together. The nurses take really good care of their patients if they need or want something they normally get it. The staff makes sure all patients get what medicines and doctors appointments that the patients need each day, very friendly staff their.

Location of Carillon Assisted Living of Lincolnton