Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Morgan Estates

Posted by Tom44 March 26, 2014

Mom has been at Morgan Estates since early December. We chose this for a couple of reasons. One was proximity to relatives and the second was they had an extraordinarily high rating from people who are using it and have used it. They have things going on almost every day for the people who are living there. There are various sizes of rooms that are available and we found one that my mom is comfortable with. The staff has been truly outstanding. They have nurses on staff and doctors on call. They have multiple levels of service depending on what your family member needs. The food has been exceptionally good. The care has been extraordinary. They do on-site laundry on an overnight basis and everything has been basically wrapped up in the bill.

Posted by Jerry22 December 27, 2013

Morgan Estates has a really friendly atmosphere. Mom feels comfortable and very welcome there. She is very happy. She likes the food and she even said that the coffee is very good. It is very impressive. The facility is very nice and relatively new. The staff is very accommodating. Everybody is very friendly and very informative when you have questions. Regarding transportation, I do know that they have a transportation system but it is for an additional cost.

Posted by Rebirth October 24, 2012

From what I could see from my visit, Morgan Estates feels like a big, happy family. Everyone was extremely friendly and you always feel involved. The staff members are always checking on you and are very active in not just their jobs, but the resident's personal lives as well. It seems like they know every resident by name. They have a lot of outdoor activities and the interior is always decorated to keep the residents happy and feel homely. As for the facility itself, it is very beautiful and the grounds are landscaped very well and are kept up wonderfully. They have everything you need to enjoy beautiful Geneseo, NY including sitting areas, walking paths, and more. From what I could tell, the food was good. The residents have the option to go to the cafeteria and get whatever they need. From what I could tell, everyone seems very happy and enjoy their time there. The staff also informed me that they go on scheduled field trips, which is a great plus to keep residents happy and active. From my visit, I didn't see anything negative. It's important for the residents to feel at home, which they did.

Posted by SN October 05, 2012

I have not yet had the opportunity to visit this facility. My mother in law lives and we live several hundred miles away. We will be out there at Thanksgiving. The rest of the family that lives nearby rave about the facility. The food is good, the staff is friendly and there are a lot of structured activities for my mother in law to participate in. She has the freedom to go down to the cafeteria and get her Diet Coke whenever she wants to. She suffers from Alzheimers and doesn't quite understand that the facility is now her home. She still thinks that she will be going home soon, but all things considered, she is happy there. She has made many friends and they go on scheduled field trips. They have a memory care unit, where she is, and the traditional assisted facility units. I think it has been the perfect choice for her and I hope she continues to be happy there.

Location of Morgan Estates