Cost

Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Brookdale Leesburg (Formerly Sterling House of Leesburg)

Brookdale Leesburg provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Reviews of Brookdale Leesburg (Formerly Sterling House of Leesburg)

Posted by Caring94434450 September 08, 2014
4.0

I was able to visit Sterling House of Leesburg and I think the rooms are very good for what they were intended to be. The place is clean too. The staff are very helpful, personable, and very knowledgeable.

Posted by Caring94170750 August 27, 2014
3.0

Sterling house was a very nice place. The staff was very cordial and everything there was fine. The rooms were certainly adequate and the dining room as well. I believe they do have an activity calendar. It’s a nice place and I would recommend it.

Posted by Caring85337950 May 20, 2014

The staff and the rooms at Sterling House were both fine. It would have been a good choice, but it was too far away.

Posted by Jeri4 February 15, 2014
4.0

We moved my uncle into Sterling House. We chose it because of the apartment-like rooms that they had. They were very accommodating and friendly. My uncle says the food is good. I know that they have concerts and he's doing puzzles. I know that he's taking trips outside to Publix and Wal-Mart. I know that's what he's participating in. They also have bingo and bocce and exercise classes. He's got dementia, so there's no way he can't be happier.

Posted by Frank19 January 31, 2014
4.0

Sterling House of Leesburg was a very nice facility. The people there were very nice. They had a good manager that gave us a tour. What I like best about this facility was that it was odor-free. Even though there were only 44 beds, it just had a nice and pleasant feel about it. The only thing that was concerning was that there were so many women and not enough men. However, all in all, I have to give this facility high marks because it was very near a hospital which is comforting for older people, and the fact that it was neat and presentable and had very nice accommodations.

Posted by Chris36 December 27, 2013
4.0

My mom had stayed at Sterling House. The facility had been re-done and it was clean. The staff there was absolutely wonderful. The aides and the nursing staff were very good. They were very accommodating and they understood the difficulty of her being separated from her husband. One thing they do there was they checked on the residents every thirty minutes. They had activities like music, puzzles and group exercise. They had an on sight physical therapist in the facility. However, she was in a room that did not go into a courtyard. So, when she decided she was ready to leave, she threw a footstool to the window and went out the window. But my concern was they didn't hear the window break. That had to be a pretty loud noise and somebody should have heard that sound.

I would say the nurse practitioner at Sterling House was exception. She took the time to see my mom in the hospital after she went through window. I thought she was very, very good.

Posted by Judith14 October 23, 2013

My sister has been at Sterling House of Leesburg since the 1st of September. It was the closest and it had everything and more than we could expect for assisted living. Staff seemed very happy and cordial with the people who live there and with each other. They are pleasant to us when we come. Rooms are small with living room, kitchenette, bedroom, and bathroom. My sister says the food is very, very good.

Posted by Harold5 August 13, 2013
4.0

Sterling House was nice; it was near the hospital which was a good thing. It was on the ground floor.

Posted by Vi July 29, 2013

Sterling House of Leesburg was very nice. It was a beautiful place. The people were wonderful and it looked like a good place to be.

Posted by caring0430213 May 11, 2013
4.0

Sterling House was very lovely. The staff members seemed to be very nice, caring and helpful. My budget didn't allow for it, it's so expensive a place. Even my friend had to move because of the expenses. Despite that, she was happy with the facility's services.

Posted by Caring0162 April 26, 2013
3.0

I wasn't particularly pleased with Sterling House. The person that gave us the tour didn't seem to be very friendly. It didn't seem that they're really looking for residents. And it seemed that there's not much going on, because the people in the memory care unit were just sitting in their wheelchairs just staring. My sister is 60 and has dementia, but she's active. She's mobile and she moves around. We go shopping and I do take her with me. We still are very active. But the ones that I saw there didn't seem mobile. They looked older. I would not feel comfortable with my sister being there.

Posted by Nancy28 March 01, 2013
4.0

My mother-in-law is in Sterling House of Leesburg. She has Alzheimer's, but everything is working out very well for her. She's still able to have her own room and take care of herself. My husband and I take care of her meds. She's on automatic pill dispenser and she can still take her meds fine. I like the facility because it's small and that's a real big plus for us, because she will always find her room. They have activities, she always got things to do and she gets fed well.

The only thing she complains about is food. But it doesn't matter where she goes, she's going to complain about food because she likes to eat. Her big thing is meat and vegetables, so she gets bored with yogurt. And I guess the food there is pre-packaged. But she's doing fine. She's not going hungry. I think it's nice for a facility to be able to offer that for the transition people, the ones that can live on their own but they're not bedridden yet.

Posted by CMY September 23, 2012
2.0

When you walk in the door, it smelled. Sterling House was shabby looking, and it just did not fit the bill at all.

Location of Brookdale Leesburg (Formerly Sterling House of Leesburg)

Features of Brookdale Leesburg (Formerly Sterling House of Leesburg)

• Lowest monthly rate: 3,335

Get Details

• Get a quote
  • Learn about payment options
  • Make an appointment

By clicking the above, you agree that Caring.com may contact you about senior housing and/or home care services in a variety of convenient ways including by automated call technology at the phone number(s) you provided. You understand that you don’t need to consent to receive these types of communications in order to obtain any goods or services—and you can always call us at (800) 973-1540. You also have read and agree to our" Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
Get-listed-tab-hhcec9e5d7f5