Cost

Starting at $2,275/mo.* - $2,400/mo.* (ALZ)

Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Emeritus at Barrington Place

Our Family is Committed to Yours.®

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Assisted Living Facility #5657

Reviews of Emeritus at Barrington Place

Posted by Jerry31 April 09, 2014
3.0

Emeritus Barrington Place was very nice. However, they did not meet the needs we have for my father-in-law. The staff was very nice and very pleasant from a sales standpoint. The rooms were very clean and very nice.

Posted by Charles16 July 25, 2013

Emeritus at Barrington Place is a very nice and a wonderful facility. It is very clean. They allowed her to keep her cat which is important to her. The staff is tremendous and they were very helpful and courteous. I was able to ask a lot of questions and they were able to provide the answers. I asked them to do a couple of things to make her feel comfortable and they did that immediately. She got a one room studio and it's quite nice. They had it freshly painted and restored some portions of the room. The've got activities for just about everything they want to do. They've got Bingo, knitting, crocheting, and games.

Posted by Charles15 July 12, 2013

Emeritus at Barrington Place is a very nice place. It is within two miles from where my mom was staying. She got a one-room studio and it is very nice and clean. They had it freshley painted and freshly re-floored before she moved in. The staff is tremendous. They are very helpful and courteous. I asked them to do a couple of things to make my mom more comfortable and they do them immediately. They also got quite a few activities that you could want, e.g., bingos, knitting and crocheting, games. I also like this place because they allowed my mom to keep her cat, which is important to her.

Posted by jubileejan June 06, 2013

This community feels like a real home and I didn't realize what an obvious difference from other ALFs there would be. I figured they would all more or less be the same, but this staff was friendly, caring, interacting with all the residents who looked happy and relaxed and engaged. I'm ready to move in, too!!

Posted by caring4559 May 11, 2013
4.0

My wife goes to the Emeritus at Barrington Place for day care and she enjoys the experience. It's an older facility, but well maintained. The most important thing to me is their staff. They've got a very caring and professional staff, so I'm very pleased with it. It's the most reasonable and the best facility for its value. They have an entire wing that's dedicated to memory care patients.

Posted by caring0070 March 08, 2013
4.0

I went to one of the caregiver meetings they were having at Emeritus at Barrington Place. During the meeting, I would hear a very loud buzzer throughout the place. Whenever somebody would call for service or is not where they should be, the buzzer goes off. And I know that's important, but it was just overwhelming to me. I found it very annoying because it was so frequent. Otherwise, it's an excellent place. The staff was lovely and very helpful.

Posted by Shiela1 January 24, 2013
3.0

Emeritus at Barrington was very clean and very nice. They showed us a model room. Everyone had their little private room. But the type of structure is not my mother would enjoy at all. It was like you're in a hospital ward.

Posted by daviebrad November 08, 2012

my mother has been at this fine facility since july 2012. i visit her at least once a week and have always found everything to be very good. my mother loves her room and is always telling me how good the food is and what a wonderful friendly staff they have. i felt awful having to put my mother in a home, but after her being here for 4 months and seeing how happy she is i know i made the right choice.

Posted by KellyK October 16, 2012

My mother in law lives at Emeritus at Barrington Place. We could not be happier with the way she is cared for. The staff always goes out of their way to make sure she always has everything she needs. We are so thankful for the

Posted by RobertG August 14, 2012

It's a very nice and clean place. It smelled fine and it looked organized. The lobby there was wide open. It's very big and roomy. It was inviting! We also went into a couple of rooms and they were very nice and very well decorated.

Their staff was hospitable and everybody was fine. I really didn't pay that close attention to the residents there, but I didn't see anybody yelling or anything. They seemed really content to where they're at.

Posted by DoreDragon May 31, 2011

Visited this facility

I found the staff left much to be desired. The room in which I had toured for my mother was beautiful as well as the outside grounds was clean. I like that the staff pretty much left the residents to their own devices but my worry is that they may be too distant from the relatives. My mother really liked the facility and I usually tend to go with what she feels since it is her life but as a daughter I felt the facility left much to be desired. However, in speaking with some of the current residents they seem to have no complaints about the facility.

Location of Emeritus at Barrington Place