Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Legacy Village of Layton

Posted by blw6yc October 09, 2012

This is an awesome assisted living facility! The building is always clean, meals are always delicious, and the staff is incredible! They are so amazing and take such good care of all of the residents. They recently got a new director and he is so kind and very willing to talk to us. There is no way I could have ever imagined that this quality of care could be provided. This is truly a home-like environment. There memory units, the cottages, are also spectacular and their staff is professionally trained to work with dementia residents! Thank You Legacy Village Assisted Living for taking such great care of my loved one.

Posted by rkaitlyn May 30, 2012

This facility reached beyond my highest expectations. The interior looked like a hotel and everything was high end. The last thing you would have expected to see was a hospital, rehab, or assisted living facility if you had just seen the interior. It had a clean smell and there were many nurses and employees openly doing their jobs and availible to answer questions. Every employee had a smile on their face and looked genuinely happy to be at work. Interacting with the nurses was just as great. They were as knowledgable as could be. I wasn't very comfortable to have my Grandfather in a facility but after visiting, my mind was eased and I realized he would get the best care there.

Posted by momof41 April 19, 2012

Legacy Village in Layton is an excellent assisted living facility. The building is well kept and the staff is very friendly. The facility is always clean. The food is good. The rooms are amazing! Each room has its own kitchenette, bathroom and separate bedroom. There is not a "smell" like you find at some other facilities. They have fun activities for residents and provide good meals. The aides and nurses seem to love their jobs and the residents and are very nice to family members and friends.

Posted by nmark007 June 10, 2011

Visited this facility

My grandmother and I toured this facility as she is starting to think about moving into an assisted living center. This is a new facility and it is large. It has all the various stages that elderly people face as you can move into the senior apartments and really have your freedom and independence but then move into other areas of the facility as your medical care needs advance. They offer a number of different activities for seniors and have a large rehab gym for patients that are sent to the facility to recover from hip surgery and other things. The nurses are very attentive and there is a large staff of them, which is nice to see that the patients are getting plenty of attention. As we toured the facility we noticed that many of the rooms we went into had large rooms with really pretty mountain views. They are all modern and very clean and the overall feeling of the facility is welcoming and inviting.

Location of Legacy Village of Layton