Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

From Atria Sutton

At Atria Sutton, you'll find a charming, elegant community personalized to meet your needs. Invite friends and family to celebrate special occasions in our festive common areas, or relax by the lushly landscaped courtyards and grounds. Atria Sutton is just minutes from the bright lights of the Las Vegas strip, with the convenience of nearby shopping, fine dining, and three major hospitals.

Atria Sutton offers the following services:

• Staff available 24 hours a day
  • Choice of apartments
  • Anytime Café
  • Full-time director of events and activities
  • Emergency call system in every apartment
  • Daily restaurant-style meals
  • Housekeeping services
  • Maintenance of apartments, community, and grounds
  • Medication assistance
  • Scheduled transportation

Atria Senior Living Group, the nation's fourth largest assisted living owner-operator, provides respectful, quality care that helps more than 14,000 older people live life to the fullest. Atria communities are not nursing homes; rather, they are active communities where seniors can get the care they need to live as independently as possible. At the heart of Atria's approach is our belief that superior care depends on running a superior business. That's why Atria has developed some of the industry's most stringent measurement tools and comprehensive training protocols.

Reviews of Atria Sutton

Posted by Nancy79042750 April 11, 2014

It's interesting because I was excited about Atria Sutton. I called them up and it sounded like a great place, and it turned out that my uncle has checked it out and it was a higher level of need, higher than he needed at that time. So it was a place that he wanted to go to and he could afford. And this is the place I liked the best. I don't live in Vegas and I don't intend to, but it was really much more upscale, comfortable, clean, and smelled good. If he has memory issues, he wouldn't get lost the way it was set up. All the people were really nice and the staff was friendly. He is in the assisted living but does not require a lot of assistance. They come in and take care of his medicine and do his laundry; the little things he doesn’t need help with too much. They have a lot of day to day activities that people can get involved in. They have buses that go to places like the store or the casino. At the place, they have people come in to sing and play the piano. They have a board where they put pictures ofwhen they were in military service, and he was in the army and he was really proud about having his picture up on the board. We were there last November during Veteran's Day. I thought they treated him kind of special there. We went to a couple of different apartments and the one he liked was honestly a little more than we thought and had a bigger bedroom like a little apartment with kitchenette. Food was really good too.

Posted by Janice28 February 26, 2014

The rooms, accommodations, the food, everything at Atria seems to be really good. We've had a few hiccups on getting mother to doctors and things like that but hopefully I'll get that taken care of this week. I like that my mother likes being there. The sanitation is very good. I can't think of anything that they don't have over there. There's something going on every minute.

Posted by Iris Stanfel December 20, 2013

As a member of my church (1st Henderson United Methodist Church) I am dedicated to assisting any of our members to find a suitable facility when needed. This facility met all our needs, in addition to the warm, friendly staff, made our choice perfect. The food menu is outstanding and the entire facility is very neat and clean. Also, the location is great. We also visited another facility, but Atria Sutton was our best decision.

Posted by Joe19 September 30, 2013

The decor and furniture at Atria Sutton looked a little more high class than the other place I visited. It was nice and clean. But the price was beyond my mom's income and she needed more personal care.

Posted by Weatherman September 14, 2013
4.0

We have visited 5 facilities so far in the Las Vegas area. We are doing this for my 92 year old mother who has Macular Degeneration. Atria Sutton in our opinion seems to have all the qualities that are needed for a happy and healthy lifestyle. The anytime dining, the activities, and the availability of transportation for doctor appointments would seem to fill the bill for anyone desiring assisted living. It appeared from our visit to Atria Sutton that the staff was friendly and and residents were in good spirits.

Posted by Caring00000296 August 22, 2013
4.0

I liked Atria and the price is right. I thought it was new, clean, and the facilities are well maintained. The staff is very friendly, helpful and I'm in touch with them quite frequently. They keep me posted on what's happening with my mother and they're very good about that. I usually can get on to the people that I need to get on to without waiting for a call back. So far I'm very pleased with the staff. They have a lot of activities going on but maybe they can have a few more options during the day. My mom is taking advantage of all the activities.

Posted by Caring67239950 August 15, 2013
4.0

It seemed to fit my mother's needs. They had a lot of activities and entertainment; all things she likes to do. It looked like a real cared for place, it seemed more like a resort. The staff was good.

Location of Atria Sutton