Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Northwesterly Assisted Living Community

Posted by Theresa11 July 30, 2013
3.0

My father is staying in Northwesterly Assisted Living Community. Their apartments are large. Their staff is really nice and they are helpful. You can have really nice meals there three times a day and you can pick whatever you want. This facility is also less expensive than some of the other facilities and I think you got a lot of value for your dollar there. However, it is a shame that they don't have a lot of green space. It is all parking lots around the building and they don't have anywhere to make a nice garden. Because of this, I would have to give them an average rating.

Posted by JWilliams1 July 30, 2012

I went to visit the Northwesterly Assisted Living in Lakewood in search of a place that would be good for my grandmother. I was really impressed with Northwesterly! All of the staff was very warm and welcoming. Not only did they give me a positive vibe, but everyone was very informative and able to answer every question that I asked. I was unsure of what to expect but they made me feel comfortable there in the short time of my visit and I just knew it would be the perfect place for my grandmother to be. They offer so many services and at a reasonable price that it made it hard to want to look elsewhere. The facility was recently upgraded and all of the common areas and apartments are immaculate. I appreciated the space in the apartments as I couldn't imagine leaving my grandmother in a facility where she had a tiny room she was expected to live in. This has been a very difficult process, but one that I felt a little more comfortable with after dealing with Northwesterly.

Posted by nick212 March 28, 2012
4.0

The entire facility is very well cleaned. The community has very well-respected, friendly, and helping nurses and personnel working for them. The amenities are very impressive and offer residents a wide variety of interesting features and activities. The staff is very welcoming and makes residents feel at home the moment they walk in the door. They care a great deal for their patients and the facility acts as a friendly community. Residents get along very nicely and are often always together. Residents are also offered a wide variety of different living options, including apartment-style and so on. The community also has a very optimistic attitude and everyone is very friendly and uplifting. The staff works well with the patients in order to assure they are comfortable, healthy, and enjoying their stay in this beautiful nursing home. Every nurse and staff member is waiting diligently for a patient's next request in order to make their stay as amazing as it can be.

Posted by zremingt November 16, 2011

I visited the Northwesterly Assisted Living Community a few weeks ago. For several weeks, I have been helping my other search for a home for her grandmother, my great-grandmother. To start, the facility was absolutely beautiful. It had a nice calm and inviting atmosphere and instantly had me at ease. I learned about a recent renovation from a staff member, and it showed. The facility was impeccable. The staff was very friendly and welcoming, and seemed to genuinely enjoy what they were doing. My only concern was the size of the member rooms. They did seem a bit small and cramped, but were just as beautiful as the rest of the complex. We stayed for lunch and the cafeteria was very nice. The food was better then I expected and the cafeteria had many options for entertainment, including games and music. I would recommend this facility to anyone looking for a welcoming and safe place for their family members. We hope my great-grandmother will be living here very soon.

Location of Northwesterly Assisted Living Community

Features of Northwesterly Assisted Living Community

• Spanish

• 24-hour security gate

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Pets: Small Pets