Cost

Starting at $2,548/mo.; $2,796/mo. (ALZ)

Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Atria Inn at Lakewood

Atria Inn at Lakewood is a casual community near Denver where residents and staff are like family. Nestled in a quiet neighborhood, Atria Inn at Lakewood is just minutes from the Belmar Center, offering a wealth of culture right at residents' doors.

Atria Inn at Lakewood provides the following services:

• 24-hour availability of a trained staff
  • A choice of apartments
  • A full-time director for events and activities
  • An emergency call system in every apartment
  • Anytime Cafe with complimentary snacks and beverages
  • Assistance with activities of daily living
  • Delicious meals served restaurant-style each day
  • Medication assistance
  • Memory-care neighborhood
  • Scheduled local transportation

Atria Senior Living Group, the nation's fourth largest assisted living owner-operator, provides respectful, quality care that helps more than 14,000 older people live life to the fullest. Atria communities are not nursing homes; rather, they are active communities where seniors can get the care they need to live as independently as possible. At the heart of Atria's approach is our belief that superior care depends on running a superior business. That's why Atria has developed some of the industry's most stringent measurement tools and comprehensive training protocols.

Reviews of Atria Inn at Lakewood

Posted by Caring74890150 December 27, 2013
3.0

My in-laws were at Atria Inn at Lakewood. The facility was fancy and beautiful. Everything was perfect. It was a great facility. However, because this facility is big, what happened was my in-laws were getting lost in the shuffle. My in-laws have some memory problems, so they couldn't identify if there was a problem themselves. Also the staff couldn't be in more than one place at one time. This facility was offering tiered level care, so you pay rent but then they increase the monthly fee depending on what my in-laws' needs are. We were paying extra for them to take my in-laws to meals, remind them for activities and encourage them to drink water. However, my in-laws were hospitalized several times for dehydration while being there. We were under the illusion that extra care was happening consistently. What caused us to leave was that my mother-in-law fell coming back from the dining room by herself and she broke her shoulder. We were paying them for somebody to take them down to the dining room and yet this happened. As a whole, it was a beautiful community, like a 5-star hotel. It looked beautiful and very elegant. It may be perfect for some people, but not for my in-laws.

Posted by Susan78523950 November 04, 2013

Atria Inn at Lakewood is head and shoulders above other assisted living communities in the area. The facility is bright, clean and inviting. The staff are very attentive and know all their residents by name. Everyone was very supportive of my in-laws during their transition from independent living, and continue to listen to and honor individual preferences whenever possible. The administration maintains open communication with our family and has demonstrated a high level of concern and involvement when my in-laws had medical needs. I am happy to recommend Atria Inn at Lakewood.

Posted by anonymous44 June 29, 2011

This is an extremely large facility with a capacity of over two hundred residents. Though the size can be a little intimidating, the sheer number of amenities easily makes up for it, not to mention all the opportunities the residents have to make new acquaintances. During a visit here, I witnessed one of the residents playing a game of pool with his son. From what I gathered, they used to have a family pool table and the man taught his son to play pool there. A pool table at this facility is just a small way for a resident and his son to stay connected in a world where so much has changed for them. I like it that this facility makes it so easy for residents and their families to live happily.

Location of Atria Inn at Lakewood