Cost

Starting at $2,525/mo.*; $2,650/mo.* (ALZ)

Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Emeritus at Lake Mary

Our Family is Committed to Yours.®

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Assisted Living Facility #10162

Reviews of Emeritus at Lake Mary

Posted by jim upper May 11, 2014
3.0

Emeritus was fine. The staff was excellent. I saw the rooms and the dining room, and they were all fine. However, the residents are a little crowded in the lobby area.

Posted by gwen9 March 27, 2014

Joe was extremely helpful in fulfilling my requests and desires for my husband. It is first step initiative and he was tremendous and knowledgeable in his information. I deeply appreciate his concern as well as other members of the staff for the well-being of my husband.

Posted by Caring75026250 December 01, 2013
4.0

Mom was at the Emeritus at Lake Mary's memory care unit. She has a studio apartment and it was really nice. The people there were all wonderful and really nice. The staff were very caring and sweet.

Posted by flore September 21, 2013

I visited this facility when looking for Respite Care for my Dad while we were away. It is a lovely place and the staff is very welcoming. The residents seemed happy and engaged in activities. The staff interacts with the residents, taking a few minutes to just stop and talk to the residents as they see them around the facility. The rooms are very nice and they are nicely furnished for those seeking just a temporary stay. We ended up choosing this facility because the staff here went the extra mile to make my Dad feel welcome. They came to the house to visit Dad and got to know him on his own turf. They listened to him and planned for a buddy resident with similar interests to help ease Dad into his new environment. The staff here is very understanding and compassionate.

Posted by Charles13 June 25, 2013
4.0

Emeritus is a big complex, it's a lot newer and cleaner. They do your washing, three meals and two snacks every day and they help with your medicine. They have a doctor that comes every day. This place is better than the other one I visited.

Posted by Jay2 March 19, 2013
2.0

Emeritus at Lake Mary was under different management when I moved my three aunts there. They wanted to be together. I just got disappointed because they got worse. When I first moved them there, they made their own ice cream and fresh cookies every day for dessert. There was a lot of enthusiasm. Everyone who work there was very friendly and really easy to reach on the phone. It took about five years until they all passed away. Over the years, the place changed hands and they became much less available. I found people wandering around the parking a lot.

Posted by Caring0437 March 15, 2013
2.0

Emeritus at Lake Mary have changed directors several times in the last two years. They change the staff so quickly that you never get a chance to get to know everybody. And I know someone who is currently living there.

Posted by Caring459 June 29, 2012

The staff at Emeritus were absolutely the best while my father was there. He was an Alzheimer's patient and in that entire time he never got a bed sore. That was because the staff was always attentive, even when work loads were high due to flu outbreaks that happened only a few times. Every time we visited, he was well taken care of, clean, fed, and happy. The staff all knew him by name and us. Even those who had moved on to other positions would stop us in the street to ask how he was doing. So to me that has to be the best level of care possible and just shows how well trained and caring those staff in Emeritus. Thanks always to these people!

Location of Emeritus at Lake Mary