Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of The Legacy at Lafayette

Posted by LaDawn May 17, 2012
4.0

We went to probably i think a dozen different assisted living places and the reason that we picked Legacy was, first of all, it was definitely the staff. They were incredibly friendly. The second thing we liked about it were the actual other tenants. They seemed very congenial. We were just walking down the hallway and they started conversations with us. It just seemed like a really happy place.

They had two spa bath tubs in the facility. They also have different activities everyday. They had one for ceramics which nobody else might have. They had a bus that went to Walmart and a bus that went to a grocery store like a Whole Foods kind of grocery store every week. So that was another thing we liked about them.

They have a roommate situation. You have a roommate but there's a lot of privacy because they're separated by a complete wall. The rooms were really nice and big. All the rooms that we saw were really clean.

We also like the way they had their food service set up. They have a salad bar at lunch. I liked that part a lot and that was the only facility we saw that has a salad bar at lunch.

I would absolutely recommend this facility and i already have.

Posted by skudders August 03, 2011
4.0

My mother lived there for a year and loved being around all the other people. It was very structured for her which was very good.

Posted by Caring390676 July 29, 2011
4.0

My mother was a resident for just under a year. The staff were WONDERFUL! They welcomed her with open arms and engaged her in activities. She had that spark in her eye again. She was able to make a contribution to a community again, visit and keep an eye out for fellow residents which gave her a purpose from day to day. The staff always made her feel important and welcomed her input. The facility was always clean,

Posted by nhoffman July 28, 2011

I visited my mother at this facility and found it to be clean and comfortable. The staff were very professional, freindly and were attentive to her needs throughout the time she lived there. My mom also enjoyed socializing with the other residents, talking and looking after them as she was a retired registered nurse. Thanks to the staff and residents of Legacy Assisted Living.

Posted by jriker July 27, 2011
4.0

Our mother lived at The Legacy for this last year before her passing. The environment is safe and clean. Residents are well taken care of. The staff works well with everyone. Thank you Legacy.

Location of The Legacy at Lafayette